RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bank statements-what should I do?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bank statements-what should I do?

Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:24 pm

My account with 10bet was locked and i sent photo ID as requested and a screenshot of my banks statement where it showed my deposit to 10bet.

Now they are asking for a full month bank statement and have said if the deposits have been funded from another account, i need to provide a statement for that account too. The problem is I had transferred funds from my second account to cover payments, and my second account has transactions showing money paid in from my partners account (she also has a 10bet account) and I don't know if this will look bad?

I've never had this kind of check requested before and didn't know they were allowed to see such private financial information.

Any advice would be much appreciated
Trevorr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Bank statements-what should I do?

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:36 pm

What the hell do they think are they? Like police, or prosecutors? How can they ask so much?  Do they want to study your whole financial history?  I would answer to them something like it doesn't seems approprier
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Trevorr wrote: What the hell do they think are they? Like police, or prosecutors? How can they ask so much?  Do they want to study your whole financial history?  I would answer to them something like it doesn't seems approprier
Exactly what I'm thinking, it's unbelievable... but can they withhold my money if I refuse? I don't particularly want a bookmaker looking at all my banking transactions. Surely evidence of deposit from that account is enough? Which I already provided
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:13 pm

MrG wrote:
Trevorr wrote: What the hell do they think are they? Like police, or prosecutors? How can they ask so much?  Do they want to study your whole financial history?  I would answer to them something like it doesn't seems approprier
Exactly what I'm thinking, it's unbelievable... but can they withhold my money if I refuse? I don't particularly want a bookmaker looking at all my banking transactions. Surely evidence of deposit from that account is enough? Which I already provided
Provide the statements and blur out everything else except the relevant transactions, while stating you are very willing to comply with all their demands but as a private company they have absolutely no business and right to see all your other transactions.
chrisgr1984
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:48 am

You can also mention that according to GDPR its a) illegal from their side to asking such informations , b) you are committing crime , providing to a 3rd part person/company private details of another person without his written permission , c) Threat them you will contact and send the case to the dpa ( data protection authority ) or that you have already contacted with them and they suggested you to ask from the company to inform you account which authorization , law or regulation they are requesting such a thing and to give to you their dpo email address in order to have this answer straight .
Every company is obligated to have data protection officer that is handling such matters of privacy and their laws/regulations

regards

Return to “Bookies discussion”