BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbs are still on?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Logic

Arbs are still on?

Mon May 28, 2012 4:08 am

Hi, I'm new here. I'm from Portugal and I'm researching the arbs market. I've been betting for 3 years, first gambling then trading. I want to move to Arbs and have a good amount to invest, somothing like 10k. I have read a lot about this and many people complain about limits and that stuff. So there is still a place for arbs? The market is still on? Or within 1/2 years it will be dead?

I real about agents, and good services like Rebel, so with this things there is still a chance?

Thanks. And sorry for my bad english.
NAS
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Arbs are still on?

Tue May 29, 2012 8:04 am

Hi
You can still make some money with Arb, but probably not much:
1) You will start only with 10K,
2) when the Portuguese gambling law been published, and hopefully as late as possible, bye bye arb
3) You need to wait until August, to maximize yours winners
You can start with betonvalue service, try the  15 days trial (is not to expensive)

Abraço...
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Arbs are still on?

Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 pm

hi in answer to your question i suggest that there will always be arbs, for the simple reason that the linesmakers who set the odds are human beings and as such there will always be a difference of opinion.
whether you will be able to trade if your coun try introduces laws restricting access is another matter, but the current prohibition on online gambling in the US  does not seem to have made a great deal of difference  to those who want to have a bet, just as the prohibition they had from 1920/ 33 on liquor , they were just left with organised crime which was certainly financed by bootleg whisky etc. good luck ,palindon

Return to “Newbie's questions”