How Arbitrage Betting Can Make You A Better Sports Trader

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Guest Posts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How Arbitrage Betting Can Make You A Better Sports Trader

Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Written by Ryan Bruno

If you are reading this article then it is likely that you know quite a lot about sports arbitrage betting. What you might not realize is that the skills you learn from arbitrage betting are transferable to sports trading and betting.

I have been a sports bettor, trader and arbitrage bettor for a number of years. In the last year with the decrease in matched betting opportunities. I have really increased my volume in sports arbitrage betting.

What I started to realize was that through sports arbitrage I was able to pick up on repeatable patterns in the sports betting markets that I could make a profit from.

One pattern that I could see constantly emerging was within the horse racing markets. What I started to see was that in certain scenario’s there was a high probability that a horse would shorten in price.

Read full article here: portal/how-arbitrage-betting-can-make-y ... ts-trader/

Feel free to post your comments.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: How Arbitrage Betting Can Make You A Better Sports Trader

Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:52 pm

It is a common secret that Arbitrage is a great entry in the smart betting area and can be used for educational reasons only. Even this is under questioning due to rapid limitations by bookmakers. Maybe it worths mentioning that you can jump from pre-game arbing to in-play arbing, and that would bring you even closer to trading and horse-trading in particular.
SuperSquirrel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:23 pm

Completely agree with your point in attempting more in-play arbing and that way you can stick with using the exchange (where you will never get restricted) and place both back and lay there.

Works well on a lot of horse racing, especially on US markets.

Have you attempted arbing on US races in the past?
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:53 pm

SuperSquirrel wrote: Have you attempted arbing on US races in the past?
We examined the possibilities of US and SA horse racing scenes but we decided not to jump in because of the minimal volumes of these events. On the other hand, UK races are something we do exploit and it goes very well.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”