Bangladeshi VPN

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bangladeshi VPN  (Read 947 times)
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

Bangladeshi VPN
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:28:50 PM »

Hi!

Looking for Bangladeshi ip address. Wether via proxy or vpn service, does not matter. Can anyone suggest via experience the best solution to use bangla vpn with bet365?

Regards
kustef
Pro

View Profile

kustef

Re: Bangladeshi VPN
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 03:51:35 PM »

vip72.com try here
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 02:12:27 PM »

i looked but in their premium list i did noticed bangladesh. May i ask your assistance?
kustef
Pro

View Profile

kustef

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »

i dont use them anymore but ask them if via socks client is possible to get bangladesh IP .. i think yes i saw there also afganistan IP and many other..
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 08:09:54 PM »

Thanks mate! :)
Robss
Gaining experience

View Profile

Robss

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 05:46:45 AM »

Hi mate, did you find any solution? I also have a bangladesh account and I am looking for a vpn / proxy or something that works correctly. thanks :D
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 10:18:49 AM »

Hi mate, did you find any solution? I also have a bangladesh account and I am looking for a vpn / proxy or something that works correctly. thanks :D

Hi!
Yes, u can try tuxler or vip72.com.  Also Epic browser has built in proxy which unlocks the bet365(no grey, stamp site, all functions available compared to regular vpn service).
Altough i must warn you that by using proxy, the ip could change quite often on a session and bet365 notices it. The only solution would be to buy a dedicated residential proxy which costs more(ip from datacenter does not work most of the time). But listed services work on bet365.
Robss
Gaining experience

View Profile

Robss

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 03:34:43 PM »

Hi, thank you very much for the help. Among the first 2, which one do you currently use or which would you recommend? Try the free version of Tuxler and I see it friendly and easy to use, I could buy the premium. On the other hand I do not see Bangladesh in the VPN list on the Vip72 website, what option do I have to choose or buy to be compatible with Bangladesh? Or should I use a  socks client ?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 03:38:27 PM by Robss » Logged
arctrading
Has experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2020, 11:14:08 AM »

Hi, thank you very much for the help. Among the first 2, which one do you currently use or which would you recommend? Try the free version of Tuxler and I see it friendly and easy to use, I could buy the premium. On the other hand I do not see Bangladesh in the VPN list on the Vip72 website, what option do I have to choose or buy to be compatible with Bangladesh? Or should I use a  socks client ?

Vip has around 32  IPs from bangla. i recommend to learn a bit on their website because its not as easy to setup as normal vpn service. vip72 u should use only socks client(there should be 100 socks and like 10 day, 3 day subs for try. also you need to download the client and use only firefox. I recommend to make account for SOCKS and then login http://vip72.com/access/index.php
Tuxler is so and so. Epic is ok but nr 1 vip72(safest), nr 2 and 3 epic and tuxler.
Robss
Gaining experience

View Profile

Robss

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 09:59:34 AM »

Thanks mate  ;D
Pages: [1]
Print