RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbing Opportunities on Mobile

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
SuperSquirrel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Arbing Opportunities on Mobile

Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:24 pm

Pretty nice returns for your first week.

I know the odd drifter can feel a little annoying, but you must think long-term value and the profits will always be there. There's a better explanation on drifters and how to deal with them on Youtube - just search for "How To Handle Drifters in Horse Racing" should help.

How many times did you accept a qualifying loss on drifters vs just cashing out on the bookie for a small profit?

I highly recommend laying off and conceding a qualifying loss, and cashing out all the time will not be good for your bookie account health. Every time you win big, place mug bets at the same value stake as when you did the arb and mug bet when you cash out in the bookmaker.

Good times - arbing is alive and well (for now haha)  ;D
Berger
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:44 pm

I'm asking if anyone knows more about price predicting tools or services out there, and how does it compare?
SuperSquirrel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Berger wrote: I'm asking if anyone knows more about price predicting tools or services out there, and how does it compare?
Berger wrote: I'm asking if anyone knows more about price predicting tools or services out there, and how does it compare?
Hello. See attached, an example of the price predicting provided by Arbshooters.
Massive ROI left me with £53 profit!

1. The alert notification showing the price drop 17.00 down to 6.0! https://screencast.com/t/Y9pDVQkLvD1
2. Example of calculating profit: https://screencast.com/t/zdpSwoR1
3. Profit / ROI: https://screencast.com/t/BNATTCNhXn4

Obviously, not all Arb shooter alerts are this big. The average return is around 25% which is still much better than any existing arb alert service at the moment.

I would suggest also looking into BetAngel software - it's good for anyone interested in Sports Trading
ArbController
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 14, 2020 5:41 pm

UPDATE: The Arb Shooters service now includes more bookmakers on the schedule and more races than before.

Total bookies:

Bet365
SkyBet
888sport
Bet Victor
Betfred

Hope everyone's finding something worthwhile to pursue during this Covid pandemic.
Tblaugrana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 14, 2020 8:12 pm

hello I'm curious, how can we join?
SuperSquirrel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 22, 2020 4:35 pm

If you search for "ARB SHOOTERS" on google you will find the website, there should be a link available there to join for free.

Let me know how you get on  :)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”