BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Can you open new account in the same name after previously closing one?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Can you open new account in the same name after previously closing one?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:07 pm

Hi guys, about a year or so I closed some accounts, they just weren't worth using anymore, the limits were too severe and I could barely get double digits on major sports if I was lucky. Some books kept my accounts open but refused to take any stakes from me, so in essence they were already unofficially closed.

If I re-opened these accounts under a different address would it be worthwhile?  ???
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Can you open new account in the same name after previously closing one?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:50 pm

When I tried I got instant limitation (something like 1h if I recall correctly, so you actually CAN place some bets, and you can also claim welcome bonus). Seems that they close the account but keep a record of you as an unprofitable customer so they can instantly limit you if you decide to show up again.

Might not be like that with ALL bookies, though. Good luck.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:07 am

Why risk your entire balance being seized!  Unless you can change your address, name, DOB and selfie!
Never trust a goose!!!
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:49 pm

dealer wins wrote: Why risk your entire balance being seized!  Unless you can change your address, name, DOB and selfie!
Why would there be risk? Opening a new account after previously voluntarily closing an old one is perfectly reasonable no?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:42 am

Skaggerak wrote:
dealer wins wrote: Why risk your entire balance being seized!  Unless you can change your address, name, DOB and selfie!
Why would there be risk? Opening a new account after previously voluntarily closing an old one is perfectly reasonable no?
Each bookmaker has a different approach to this. There is a new trend in town called self-exclusion and books take it very seriously as they have been damaged from court order and reputation from the media. Most, if not all UK bookmakers will not accept you back. As dealer winds said, you are under the risk of losing your balance.
Even if you move to a new home and now have a new utility bill and address, it will not help you because bookmakers with the help of big data will immediately correlate the 2 profiles. If they let you play, be sure they are doing that because, in the end, they will confiscate your funds, after you contribute to their books with your volumes. They will win no matter what you do.

Return to “Bookies discussion”