Formulating a Betting strategy

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Formulating a Betting strategy  (Read 631 times)
Phoenixking

Email

Phoenixking

Formulating a Betting strategy
« on: January 26, 2020, 01:24:33 AM »

Hello guys, Need some help in formulating a betting strategy.
Currently I only bet on 1x2 Market, And have only one bookie (BET365) due to limited bank, one can find good value in high odds(3+) in BET365 which leads to lot of variance . I'm looking to increase my bet volume by finding value in other markets.

I tried searching for alternative markets(Asian handicap and O/U) with BF exchange as the ref, to bet against BET365. Unfortunately still haven't figured out a reliable way to increase profits.

Do you guys have a preference when it comes to alternative markets ?   
kustef
Pro

View Profile

kustef

Re: Formulating a Betting strategy
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 12:03:53 PM »

Hi you doing prematch or live ? if you dont doing both try it.. also search on betfair markets where is the liquidity... i think second place will go for goals markets..
Phoenixking

Email

Phoenixking

Re: Formulating a Betting strategy
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 01:12:27 PM »

Hi you doing prematch or live ? if you dont doing both try it.. also search on betfair markets where is the liquidity... i think second place will go for goals markets..
I'm doing pre-match, Finally got some cash to afford a alert service and the exam holidays start from next month hopefully can increase my bank during this time. Thanks bro, will try to focus on those markets using my scrapers. 
Pages: [1]
Print