BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Formulating a Betting strategy

Ask anything about smart gambling
Ph
Phoenixking

Formulating a Betting strategy

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:24 am

Hello guys, Need some help in formulating a betting strategy.
Currently I only bet on 1x2 Market, And have only one bookie (BET365) due to limited bank, one can find good value in high odds(3+) in BET365 which leads to lot of variance . I'm looking to increase my bet volume by finding value in other markets.

I tried searching for alternative markets(Asian handicap and O/U) with BF exchange as the ref, to bet against BET365. Unfortunately still haven't figured out a reliable way to increase profits.

Do you guys have a preference when it comes to alternative markets ?   
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Formulating a Betting strategy

Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi you doing prematch or live ? if you dont doing both try it.. also search on betfair markets where is the liquidity... i think second place will go for goals markets..
Ph
Phoenixking

Re: Formulating a Betting strategy

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:12 pm

kustef wrote: Hi you doing prematch or live ? if you dont doing both try it.. also search on betfair markets where is the liquidity... i think second place will go for goals markets..
I'm doing pre-match, Finally got some cash to afford a alert service and the exam holidays start from next month hopefully can increase my bank during this time. Thanks bro, will try to focus on those markets using my scrapers. 

Return to “Newbie's questions”