BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Things to consider before following tipster(s)?

Share your tips here.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Things to consider before following tipster(s)?

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Hello,

I have been reading some time now about tipsters. Im here making this thread so people could tell/ read about tipsters busness and is it worth. As someone who has 0 knowledge on this field, i would love to hear other more experience members tips.

Tipsters themselves are also welcome to say (not promote) things to look for.

- I have noticed when u go to some tipster page, there are most of times always nice roi%s etc. If ur following some paid tipster and they give u X team Y odds, how realistic it is that u get those odds yourself?
For example, in our forum https://www.insidesport.com/ is offering also their service. They do seem to have nice approach. In reality,if you gonna subscribe to their service, how often do u get same odds that they publish?

-What are things most tipster service etc dont tell you? (things you did learn later).
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Things to consider before following tipster(s)?

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:26 am

I decided to give a try insidesport.com/

unfortunately  it was their worst month. didnt win a single tip (0 win, 3 void 9 lose)  they gave and ended up losing more money than i ever have.

I know variance is part of the game, unfortunately they have lost 14.24 units in 2 months. -9 units last month. Thats too much for me (i was ready to hit -5/-6 units month).

About service: they give ~10minutes before tip is realise a notice on telegram. i did manage to get most of games same odds than they published (i think 1 or 2 games i got even better odds).
Overall: odds they do publish and results they do put out are real. Unfortunately i did pick wrong time to make this experiment.Hopefully next months will be +5 (or more) units for you!

Thanks!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:29 pm

I m sorry for your loss. I m very skeptical for any tipster service.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:49 pm

hexaflexa wrote:

- I have noticed when u go to some tipster page, there are most of times always nice roi%s etc. If ur following some paid tipster and they give u X team Y odds, how realistic it is that u get those odds yourself?
For example, in our forum https://www.insidesport.com/ is offering also their service. They do seem to have nice approach. In reality,if you gonna subscribe to their service, how often do u get same odds that they publish?

-What are things most tipster service etc dont tell you? (things you did learn later).
1. Not very realistic but depends on game, league, your bet placement speed. Soft bookie tipsters u never get the same price as tipped unless not many followers or youre really fast. Asian tipsters its hard when you bet on asia yourself but easy if you bet on softs(often times get better price also). In reality, odds dont matter much.If you follow a good tipster and he tipped at 1.9 and you get 1.8 then its still good value because 5min later, line has already changed. Usually it does not matter with tipsters who have a really good roi(over 20%). It does matter with tipsters who have roi around 10%. So it depends.

2. That most blogabet/tipstertube(mostly blogabet tho) tipsters manipulate/pump stats sooner or later. By that i mean tipping a line and insta goal and they dont void the tip but result it as win. Some start by tipping 10/10 stakes for a month and then go with 1/10 stakes. So tipster has a roi 20% but in reality, the stakes he now tips, has roi like 5-10%. Third thing ive seen is taking advantage of Blogabet etc odds verification systems. Which means, tipping some game prematch when odds are not really available on real bet365.
Most tipsters with good roi do this unfortunately. Even purely Asian tipsters do but thats not so much of a problem tbh.

Return to “Tipsters”