IBC have started voiding bets as abnormal - New Singbet in the market

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
giannis89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

IBC have started voiding bets as abnormal - New Singbet in the market

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:47 am

Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience with the community as I think it's important for people to be aware of the IBC new practices.

I placed a bet on a live game through BetInAsia on a Cypriot match in the 75th minute (the score at that time was 1-1 and I placed a bet on O 2.5). I used the Black tool and the bet was accepted by the IBC bookie. The match ended up 2-1 with a goal scored in the 95th minute.

The next day I noticed that the bet was settled as Void so I contacted BetInAsia to give me an explanation why this was not paid as I couldn't see any rules to be broken. BetInAsia informed me that after contacting the bookie they told them that the bet was voided as abnormal.

''We received the feedback from the bookie. Their reply is that bet has been voided due to abnormal market.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for understanding.''

I cannot believe that IBC would ever do this, similarly to Singbet's practices. The situation is becoming worse and worse for the players lately and unfortunately there isn't any authority that we can refer to protect ourselves from these practices.
Anyway, just wanted to share this experience with everyone, just for all to be aware that a new Singbet is present in the market. Try to avoid betting on this bookie if possible to avoid similar experience. I would also expect BetInAsia and the other brokers to inform their customers about this situation, at least with Singbet I had been informed when registered that they follow these practices.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: IBC have started voiding bets as abnormal - New Singbet in the market

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:40 am

Have same issues with IBC lately.

Sportmarket informed customers about IBC new practices, Betinasia should do the same imo. Obviously it is not their fault though as the problem is on bookies side.
martimbragga
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:53 pm

giannis89 wrote: Hi all,

Just wanted to share my experience with the community as I think it's important for people to be aware of the IBC new practices.

I placed a bet on a live game through BetInAsia on a Cypriot match in the 75th minute (the score at that time was 1-1 and I placed a bet on O 2.5). I used the Black tool and the bet was accepted by the IBC bookie. The match ended up 2-1 with a goal scored in the 95th minute.

The next day I noticed that the bet was settled as Void so I contacted BetInAsia to give me an explanation why this was not paid as I couldn't see any rules to be broken. BetInAsia informed me that after contacting the bookie they told them that the bet was voided as abnormal.

''We received the feedback from the bookie. Their reply is that bet has been voided due to abnormal market.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for understanding.''

I cannot believe that IBC would ever do this, similarly to Singbet's practices. The situation is becoming worse and worse for the players lately and unfortunately there isn't any authority that we can refer to protect ourselves from these practices.
Anyway, just wanted to share this experience with everyone, just for all to be aware that a new Singbet is present in the market. Try to avoid betting on this bookie if possible to avoid similar experience. I would also expect BetInAsia and the other brokers to inform their customers about this situation, at least with Singbet I had been informed when registered that they follow these practices.
The same happened to me! Sorry to repeat myself, I wrote this like a new topic, but then saw maybe it's better if it's here so I just paste it (sorry to admins!) MAXBET really are a total SCAM and a joke to the betting world! They do whatever they want not even caring how obvious their cheap tricks are. VOIDING ALL WINNING BETS AND LEAVING THE LOSING ONES! — look what those scumbags did to me and my bets on NK Kustosija Zagreb - vs - NK Vinogradar. And their explanation was lousy too:
Attn:[Soccer] Due to abnormal bets, the match between "NK Kustosija Zagreb -vs- NK Vinogradar" [MEMORIAL DRAGO PARAC TOURNAMENT (IN CROATIA) - 28/1], bet ID: "" are considered VOID. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
How come this rule only applied only on the winning bets and not on the losing when they were all on the same match?! I checked the other bets I placed that settled as lost and were still left as lost! This is an absolute SCAM and now I see that they do such things all the time, looking at the post above. They didn't even try to answer my questions why are then my losing bets not voided too but this only happened to my winning bets if ALL the bets were supposed to be voided. These bastards are stealing money from me directly! I hope this comment saves others who like me were still looking at IBC as a serious place to place their bets, money and trust which is obviously not the case at all!!! AVOID MAXBET AT ALL COST BECAUSE IT REALLY WILL COST YOU!, that all I can say.
roku
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Is there still any asians besides ‘skype brokerage’ who doesn't void bets because of abnormal betting?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:44 am

Thank you for reporting giannis89. I believe you are not the only one with complaints.
More or less we know under what circumstances singbet voids, maybe it worths finding out too when IBC voids. Someone who would like to play 100% safe, should exclude these 2 bookmakers from the betting platform.
highflyer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:57 pm

What's the latest situation with IBCbet \ Maxbet?
Could you please suggest a place to bet without "voids" with adequate limits?
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:35 am

highflyer wrote: What's the latest situation with IBCbet \ Maxbet?
Could you please suggest a place to bet without "voids" with adequate limits?
IBC removed lines from all agents. Still no alternative in the market afaik, except shibo via vodds. Prepare for a high percentage of voids if you use them, much more than singbet

Return to “Bookies discussion”