RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Nobody battles this unfair laws

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Nobody battles this unfair laws

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:04 pm

So my country recently made law where they disable people to login at most bookmakers (you cant enter site
anymore and you get redirected).

Explanation was that they want people to bet at local bookies not online.

Obviously there is catch as they already made thief laws few years ago and they are taxing winnings hugely.
After tax % your 2.00 odds turn into 1.80 and i think they charge additional % at bigger winnings.
Yes my locals have a lot of garbage lines,but after cut like that its not too much point trying to skin them.

Needless to say no serious person bets in our locals anymore and government wants us to bet at our bookies
with scam taxes and banning all sites like pinn,bet365 betfair etc.

Yes there are brokers and other moves you can make but why in 2020 nobody talks about this and
people at the top who have limited education can make any absurd law they want.

They might also restrict ebay and tell me to buy shirt in a local shop?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Nobody battles this unfair laws

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:24 pm

Like everything else politics has its cycles. There has been a long run of globalism since after ww2. Now we see a turning point and the re-rise of nationalism. This results in conflicts, trade wars, not letting money go ot of your country etc. I do not see this kind of politics going on for long because the speed in exchange of information has become so fast that you cant stop unification.
Smart people find a way even in this nationalistic times. Non global world of betting has some good side effects like rise of local players for example. So try to use this in your favor.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 pm

Wolfie wrote: Non global world of betting has some good side effects like rise of local players for example. So try to use this in your favor.
Our locals already have huge vigor (if thats the term) with default set up of equal match being 1.80-1.80.
Add 20% on that and you have 1.62 odds compared to maybe 1.95 you get on pinnacle or bookies with 90% or more payout.

How to use that longterm?its made that way so you leave money on the table
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:13 pm

There is always solution to a problem,we have same problems in my country,odds are 1.85-1.85 but you have 5% tax when you place bet and than additional 10-45% on every winnings so odds are about 1.6-1.6 in the end.we also cant access foregin bookmakers because they ban their sites but there is easy solution to bypass this.just use DNS server,its free and easy solution and all sites will be available again.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:25 pm

If your problem is ip related than you can use proxy or vpn. If your problem is that your country is not there at all in bookmaker registration page country list than there is nothing you can do.
pooler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:55 pm

Samael what country ?
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:14 pm

its not exactly a problem, i said in first post there are obviously ways to bypass it,but i find those type of laws repulsive.

And it woudnt hurt to be able to place a bet at locals without being ripped off
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:32 pm

pooler wrote: Samael what country ?
Same question from me.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:51 pm

croatia
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 am

It is the same pattern all over.
Communist-style of regulation. Players feel they have every right in the world, (and in fact they do), but in the end, it is the communists that win. It makes no sense moaning and accusing politicians of being clueless. When it comes to taxation of gambling they all hide behind moral curtains. Better search for the next solution that will keep you in the business.
campeones
To become a Pro

Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:15 am

@Samael, I m afraid you have a problem if your business is based on soft bookmakers. If this is true, maybe you should look for solutions outside of Croatia.
On the other hand, if possible you could take all action in agents, cryptos, etc, and say goodbye to the communists mentioned above.

Our syndicate is now examining the x-Yugoslav countries and we might create some business there.
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:08 pm

campeones wrote:
Our syndicate is now examining the x-Yugoslav countries and we might create some business there.
This sounds interesting,mind sharing some vague details here?
Samael
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:19 pm

arbusers wrote: It is the same pattern all over.
Communist-style of regulation. Players feel they have every right in the world, (and in fact they do), but in the end, it is the communists that win. It makes no sense moaning and accusing politicians of being clueless. When it comes to taxation of gambling they all hide behind moral curtains. Better search for the next solution that will keep you in the business.
With gambling especially is easy to hide behind those moral curtains,and most average people support regulations like this.

My topic isnt just about this particular law-Soft bookies limiting accounts,singbet voiding your bets,taxes in general,refusing to pay winnings etc.
its all related imo

All of above mentioned are common topics on this forum and elsewhere.There is that feel that large companies and goverment can play gamblers as they like and people in this business have no sort of customer protection.

And yes,not allowing me too even see the bet365/pinnacle site is very communist.
campeones
To become a Pro

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Samael wrote: This sounds interesting,mind sharing some vague details here?
There is nothing to share really as it is too early. We are scanning several markets trying to find our place and potential opportunities. We know all these x-Yugoslav countries speak the same language and understand each other, so we thought we could have a team based locally, but operating internationally in at least 4-5 countries. I m afraid I can't get info details as our bosses also read the forum and they know who I am.

Return to “Bookies discussion”