RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

changes to betfair clone

Info about betting exchanges.
diulees
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

changes to betfair clone

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:57 pm

hello!i have got from an agent a clone of betfair,and i m doing live arbitrage the last months.it was all fine till 10 days ago,this clone was closed,and for two days there wasnt information about what will going on.After 2 days,i could log in with vpn from some specific countries,but then after 3 days i could normal log in as before without vpn.The problem is that from that day i have noticed that all has been different,'cause i dont find so much live arbitrage chances.is there anyone that has noticed something similar to this?
samar0013
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: changes to betfair clone

Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am

diulees wrote: hello!i have got from an agent a clone of betfair,and i m doing live arbitrage the last months.it was all fine till 10 days ago,this clone was closed,and for two days there wasnt information about what will going on.After 2 days,i could log in with vpn from some specific countries,but then after 3 days i could normal log in as before without vpn.The problem is that from that day i have noticed that all has been different,'cause i dont find so much live arbitrage chances.is there anyone that has noticed something similar to this?
Which clone you are talking about?

Return to “Exchanges”