Live arb questions

Ask anything about smart gambling
EKO
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Live arb questions

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:32 pm

Hello.

I am very new to the arbitrage, but I collected lot of informations in recent weeks. I wanna use only Live arb, because it harder to detect by bookakers. Unfortunately RebeIbetting not offer these type of bets, and ArbMate only offer football from sports. Other arb softwers are all expensive, and what I need is Navigator, which is able to go imadiately from first computer to the first bookaker, and place bets, while on the second service place second bookmaker bets within 3-5 seconds maximum. I know ArbMate have OddsNavigator, which is good, so my first question is, which I should choose for trial? if you have more experience, or Pro, please help me answer these questions .Thank you.

Libe arb I think had higher percent arbs, and traders can harder to detect and limit the account. Do you t hink that those advices, that "act like a casual player, make random losing bets", and etc advices can help to be longer account being alive?

My bankroll would be around 1,500 euro, so low, but in live arb is enough around 5-10 site to register, and I will register to 10 site with 150 euro, to placing bets with 30 euro overall. Is it would worth it? How much money can I generate monthly by playing a daily 10 live arb for 23 days for 30 stake? Can I be detected even if I pal with small money?

I think the biggest issue is the banning or limiting accounts, it is so sad that these can happen. What do you think, can solve problems buying cheap fake ID cards? Or what can solve these problems..
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Live arb questions

Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:27 pm

10 sites is too much for this bankroll.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
EKO
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Live arb questions

Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:27 pm

Okay, tahnks.

Which sites do you prefer to me to choose? 3 sharp site + 3 slow site? Like example pinacle, betfair, betdaq, and any suggestions for soft bookmakers to choose?

Plase someone answer my other questions too.

Return to “Newbie's questions”