How to gain 20% on your ETH repeatedly with ETH/HEX Super Arbs

Suggest and talk about various investments
Luksus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:46 pm

Follow the instructions below and learn how to profit 20% on powerful arbitrage opportunities with crypto exchanges and the HEX Lobby (AA).
HEX launched December 2, 2019 and is the world’s first high-interest blockchain certificate of deposit (CD). Eligible Bitcoin owners can claim HEX for free, but 90% of these freeclaimed HEX will be autostaked and can only be sold when the stake ends. Another way to get onboarded on this new crypto is to transform ETH into HEX through the AdoptionAmplifier (AA) which allows you to mint your own HEX. The later method gives you full control of all minted HEX and allows you to sell them on exchanges right away. This short guide will focus on how you can trade the price difference between the hex you transform in the lobby and the sell price you can get on exchanges. You will also learn how the link below makes this particular arbitrage opportunity among the most profitable around:   
https://hex.win/?r=0x24c84aC071CD2E4619 ... c914b0B58E

This link gives you a 10% bonus on all hex minted EVERY TIME YOU MINT! This means you will profit 10% on your crypto if you created an ETH to HEX and from HEX to ETH circle with a sell price that just breaks even. Remember that later links replace earlier links and that browser updates sometimes clear all referral links. To guarantee your 10% bonus simply bookmark the link above and use it EVERY time you wish to enter the lobby. Below I will show you an example with data from the lobby at day 15 where you got 792218 for 1 ETH and a sell price of 0,0000017 for selling HEX on exchange.bitcoin.com. As you will see these prices in itself creates arbitrage opportunities of around 10%. Together with the 10% bonus from the referral link this gives you a super arb at 20% profit. Arbitrage traders generally trade arbs on around 5% and have to use skill to complete the trades before the price relation disappears. As someone who has traded both sports arbs and hex/eth arbs I find the later process both simpler more profitable.

Day 15 in the HEX Lobby: 1 ETH gives you 792218 (The hex lobby will be open until day 351)

We move to exchange.bitcoin.com to sell our HEX for ETH and round down our capital as limit orders demands it.
0,0000017 × 792200 = 1,34674

As you can see this arb actually gives you and organic 34% arb you add the 10 percent AA bonus and you get more than the double amount of what I wrote in the headline.
Things to consider

1) Referral bonus and browser cookies – People have reported issues with referral links that stop working after some time. This can be because some browser updates risk clearing your referral cookies or it can be because a user tries to swap his original referral link with his own. In the ladder case the referral program plants a penalty cookie that removes ALL bonuses. A way you can insure you get your 10% bonus every time you mint is to bookmark the link below and click it EVERY time you wish to enter the AA lobby: https://hex.win/?r=0x24c84aC071CD2E4619 ... c914b0B58E

2) Arbitrage and liquidity – the data from above is from the first weeks of the hex  launch in December 2019. The price of hex itself is one thing to consider, but another is the amount you get from eth in the AA. The price of hex was lower at day 33 and 43 than from the examples I showed above, but you still got super arbs on these days because the AA gave you more than 18m hex for 1 eth. When Eos was released it used a similar lobby and the best price of this lobby materialized between day 100 and day 130. The first weeks of hex has seen similar lobby activity so this might give reason to believe that the peak season for super arbs is still ahead of us. As of the time of writing (02-02-20) the top liquidity market has moved from bitcoin.com to uniswap. Use and bookmark this direct link to arbitrage the price between uniswap and the AA:
https://uniswap.exchange/swap/0x2b591e9 ... 68c40eeb39

Get started bullet points

A) Add the MetaMask add-on to your computer browser and make an account. Store the 12 recovery words securely and NEVER SHARE IT!

B) Click the referral link (https://hex.win/?r=0x24c84aC071CD2E4619 ... c914b0B58E)
This takes you to hex.win. Look right under the picture and click the first blue link called go.hex.win. The bonus link is now linked to your AA lobby; do this part every time you wish to mint more hex.

C) Now you should fund your metamask account with eth, I have used coinmama to buy eth with fiat but if you want to transfer a larger amount you should ask yourself if it is worth waiting a few days and make a wire transfer. However if you fear the price may move against you about 10 percent then a faster service like coinmama may be worth it even considering the higher fees. Once the eth is in your metamask wallet simply enter the lobby at go.hex.win. Remember to pay the small gass fee both when you enter and when you leave the lobby. If you feel the transaction is going to slow, don’t start a new one but instead find your pending transactions in metamask and increase the gass fee of the pending trade.

D) After the hex pool ends at 01:00 (UTC +1) you will know if you got a good enough price on hex to create an arb. If so simply connect your metamask account with uniswap and swap the hex back to eth otherwise keep watching the price for that opportunity. You may also choose to look for other exchanges with other prices than uniswap. They will have lower liquidity but you can set a limit order and just wait for a buyer.
Attachments
HexSell.jpg
HexDay15Circled.jpg
Last edited by Luksus on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How to gain 20% on your ETH repeatedly with ETH/HEX Super Arbs

Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:41 pm

This service is not tested by arbusers and should be treated accordingly.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:00 pm

I am sorry but this thing smells and feels like a scam. Can you please answer these questions:

1) in which exchanges is your token
2) why someone will buy your token,what is his supposed utility
3) why you don't have your code in github

Your website SCREAMS scam.

I am using cryptocurrencies everyday, i have never heard about this project. I recommend the community to delete this message.
Luksus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:02 am

Relax man most of us in crypto dont know other cryptos than the top 25 and hex only launced 2. december. It is not "my" token I just hold some because I followed them since 2018 and started trading it with eth when it launched. I used to trade sports arbs back in the day with rebelbetting but started trading cryptos instead when my govenment made me type my "easy" id every time I needed to enter a bookie.
Luksus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:56 am

ilovethisforum wrote: I am sorry but this thing smells and feels like a scam. Can you please answer these questions:

1) in which exchanges is your token
2) why someone will buy your token,what is his supposed utility
3) why you don't have your code in github

Your website SCREAMS scam.

I am using cryptocurrencies everyday, i have never heard about this project. I recommend the community to delete this message.
In the examples I use bitcoin.com and uniswap I believe most of your questions are answered in this video between the founder Richard Heart and Roger Ver (I suggest jumping to 01:51:50):
phpBB [video]

I started this thread to discuss arbing with the hex token. The AA lobby will be open until day 351 and its day 69 now. If you don’t want to be invested in hex just swap it to eth on uniswap like my guide is actually about. If you wish to start a longer debate on the pros and cons of hex itself please feel free to start your own “Why I don’t like hex thread” and we can take the debate there. Fair enough if you just want to get a fast point across, but I won’t address it much more here than just saying I like hex because I hodl all my crypto and hex is made to reward hodlers and not miners
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:56 am

Run a mile from this scam shit
Never trust a goose!!!
Luksus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:40 pm

dealer wins wrote: Run a mile from this scam shit
Are you calling my arbing strategy scam shit or the hexcoin itself?
With all respect, you argue like a male feminist sniffing for some green haired pus*y.

I don’t scam when I share with this community that you can trade arbs between altcoins both more simply and more profitable than what I have ever seen with sportsarbs. Then I share that the game theory of uniswap and the AA lobby is different. Some days it’s better to buy from uniswap and some days it’s better to buy from the AA with the bonus. Consider this however! Yesterday 511.726M HEX was distributed to the lobby. This number will slowly get lower but the number of people who enter the lobby with eth are coming in waves (ca. 80% of hex is staked. If it was not waves of adoption but recycling we see in the lobby then we could not have 80% staked). This creates super arbs! We have already seen the numbers I shared above. But since I am looking at the uniswap price right now let’s do another example where you enter the AA lobby with 1 eth a day for 6 days: 

Day 20 694359
Day 21 846678
Day 23 898639
Day 26 1268000
Day 46 1215000
Day 48 1352000

694359  +  846678  +  898639  +  1268000  +  1215000  +  1352000 = 6.274.676

We add 627.467,6 hex in referral link bonus and you get 6.902.143,6.

Now go sell 6.902.143 hex at uniswap right now and you get 12.7283

You paid 1 eth every day in the lobby so you say 12.7283 – 6 =

6,7 eth in profit!

I can tell you it feels good to have opportunities like that! And I feel it’s worth sharing with this community since we are only at day 70 out of 351. Eos also had waves when people entered that lobby with eth but back then the days where the lowest amount of people entered the lobby was the days from around 100 to 130. I believe people who have metamask with eth ready for that period in hex will be very happy.

I do not advocate that you just enter the AA lobby the first day you look at the numbers yourself. I do want you to consider the risk and reward of having a metamask with eth ready and watch the numbers one time a day for yourself. Also ask yourself what motivation Luksus on arbusers have to share this information with you. He and you both benefit from the referral bonus.

The better you are at watching and acting on adoption waves the better for you both. So it seems to make sense when he shares this info with a community of skilled arbers right? Maybe he even hopes you will be so happy and thankful that you continue using his link again if you decide to repeat the process.

But what if Luksus have the best intentions but are just mistaking in his adoption wave rationale? Well let’s say you sit there with your eth in metamask and the wave just keep coming in and never goes out. You bought eth at around day 70-80 but never entered the lobby at all. Well then there’s no bonus reward for Luksus, but if the price of eth is higher than when you bought it (It went from 170 to 220 in the period of the 6 days above and until today) then you are in profit and you may consider to go back to this thread and wish him a good day 
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:25 pm

I am sorry man, but i cannot believe a thing. Roger Ver is,at least, a very controversial figure in crypto sphere and many, including me, don't like his way of manipulation talks about bitcoin cash and all these stuff. Even if Roger Ver was not behind this hex token, i wouldn't touch it from the time i saw words like, "super arb","ultra rich","lambo in 10 days" and all these get super ultra quick schemes. I don't even believe that you have ever made any sports arb in your life either. My experience in arbing has taught me some very good lessons, and one of the them was to run away from "Super Duper 1million% arbs".
Last edited by makarid on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:11 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: i wouldn't touch it from the time i saw words like, "super arb","ultra rich","lambo in 10 days" and all these get super ultra quick schemes...
portal/words-of-warning-in-smart-betting/

I consider Ilovethisforum as an expert in cryptos.
Luksus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:20 am

ilovethisforum wrote: I am sorry man, but i cannot believe a thing. Roger Ver is,at least, a very controversial figure in crypto sphere and many, including me, don't like his way of manipulation talks about bitcoin cash and all these stuff. Even if Roger Ver was not behind this hex token, i wouldn't touch it from the time i saw words like, "super arb","ultra rich","lambo in 10 days" and all these get super ultra quick schemes. I don't even believe that you have ever made any sports arb in your life either. My experience in arbing has taught me some very good lessons, and one of the them was to run away from "Super Duper 1million% arbs".
Fair enough you follow your gut feeling on the cryptos you like and dislike. However, I do feel the need to correct you on your insinuations about me. I did not say super duber lambo in 10 days arb did I? I said you can make 20% on your eth in my headline and in the latest example, I showed you can do better than that if you make the arb over a period from day 20 until day 69. I actually understated the results in the headline. So you if you would be fair to me you should say: “I don’t believe you because you say it’s possible to make 20% arbs (which I did call a super arb) in crypto and even more over time”. These numbers are not a question of faith. Everyone can go see the numbers in the lobby right now. I don’t think you even need metamask connected to do it.

I also just said (with the eos lobby in mind) that it is unlikely that the amount of people who enters the lobby will just continue to increase without a lower period. Not when about 80% of the hex community stakes right away. I agree with your view on Roger Ver’s attack on Bitcoin and so do Richard Heart. Ver only listed hex on Bitcoin.com though, it was the guy in the hex-shirt (Richard) who founded it. However, I do agree with the view that back in 2017 btc and eth showed that they could not carry the demand alone and that the synergy between btc and altcoins was an overall good for the crypto space. You may disagree with this and say it’s less risky to only trade btc and the mayor alts. However, some of us do have interest in the opportunities like the ones I shared.

Your argument is that my method is bad because you need to hold hex for a time to do it. But you can just minimize this risk by minimizing the time you hold hex. You can literally wait in metamask with eth ready and wait for the people in the lobby to fall. Then when the numbers are good you enter the lobby, exit it and swap it back to eth in a few minutes.
Personally, I don’t have a problem with holding hex for months and follow the price. The price of hex is still so low now so I can see how it can be pumped but I can not see how you would dump it? 80% is staked so people who would wish to sell would have to buy hex first (or be like me who already hold it). I think your skepticism towards hex only really becomes valid when we look beyond the launch phase, but I can’t see how that is relevant for my method which ends when the arbs between uniswap and the lobby ends.

Return to “Other investments”