Surebets by BET-IBC from spain

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
CEMEJ

Surebets by BET-IBC from spain

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello, this is my first post I have been looking at intermediaries to make surebets in Asia because I have been limited to almost all Spanish bookmakers.

I have discovered BET-IBC, I have been chatting with them and they tell me that it is possible to make surebets.

Anyone with experience doing live or pre-shared surebets who can tell me about their experience or with which intermediary in Asia do you work?

Thanks
Initforthemoney82
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Surebets by BET-IBC from spain

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:55 pm

You can use bet-ibc for sure bets they are safe enough, but they charge a lot fees, deposit and withdraw is 1% and 1.5% plus 0.75% comission on any bet,  you are better off using sportsmarket and Betinasia.
hk
hkbestrader

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Don't input the withdrawal form wrongly, it could cost u 5% fee 8) 8) for real
shanke
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:45 pm

CEMEJ wrote: Hello, this is my first post I have been looking at intermediaries to make surebets in Asia because I have been limited to almost all Spanish bookmakers.

I have discovered BET-IBC, I have been chatting with them and they tell me that it is possible to make surebets.

Anyone with experience doing live or pre-shared surebets who can tell me about their experience or with which intermediary in Asia do you work?

Thanks
If you have almost all Spanish Bookmakers limited wont be useful... you only make surebets between asian bookmakers vs spanish bookmakers....  Arbitrague rule: sharp bookmakers (asian and exchange) vs Soft bookmakers (european bookmakers, bet365 whill, ladbrokes, sportium, codere etc etc...), or between soft bookmakers

En español por si no me entendiste, no puedes hacer surebets solo con bookies asiaticos, ellos mueven las cuotas de forma que es imposible, siempre necesitaras cruzar contra un soft bookie, lo que tenemos en españa... igual estoy equivocado pero creo que tu idea era hacer sures solo con asiaticos ya que dices que tienes las cuentas limitadas

Un saludo
hk
hkbestrader

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:09 am

I don't understand arbitrage well
cant it be softbook vs softbook?
shanke
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:15 am