BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

My own Pinnacle account or bet through Black?

Ask anything about smart gambling
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

My own Pinnacle account or bet through Black?

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:47 am

I have my own Pinnacle account & Black account.

In case Pinnacle covers a match I'd like to wager in. Could anyone here please tell me the difference between making a bet using my own Pinnacle account & betting through Black.

Which option I should choose.
(Excuse me for my naive question) ;D
giannis89
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: My own Pinnacle account or bet through Black?

Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:42 pm

Shouldn't be any difference in the odds, as soon as you are referred by arbusers when signing up with BetInAsia. I've noticed people mentioning that slightly lower odds are offered through the Black tool without a referral.

The difference is on the limits, as normally the agents offer half the limits compared to the real pinnacle account. For small markets, the Pinnacle limits are very low and the limits through Black are half, which means you won't have the chance to place the whole amount of your bet through the Black tool without the odds being changed before placing the second same bet.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:44 am

It depends largely on what you want to bet and the desired limits as mentioned by Giannis89 above but I would say most of the times you should go with Black instead of Pinnacle.

If the no1 criterion is higher limits, then it is advised to use your own Pinnacle account. But, if time is not crucial, you could use Black for a max bet on the highest odds, and then wait until the odds get balanced again to place bet #2,3 etc.

If the no1 criterion is odds, then you should go with Black for 2 reasons:
1st because you are able to bet in various bookmakers at the same time. You never know when another bookmaker offers higher odds than Pinnacle. It is rare, but it happens. 2nd, because you will get the 0.10% cashback from BIA that really makes a difference when even the last tick is needed.

Of course, it is highly advised to compare the prices between your own pinnacle accounts and Black account, and if by any chance you get dual lines, let me know straight away and I will correct it with BIA, provided that your account is indeed referred by arbusers.
mrnvtd
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:30 pm

arbusers wrote: It depends largely on what you want to bet and the desired limits as mentioned by Giannis89 above but I would say most of the times you should go with Black instead of Pinnacle.

If the no1 criterion is higher limits, then it is advised to use your own Pinnacle account. But, if time is not crucial, you could use Black for a max bet on the highest odds, and then wait until the odds get balanced again to place bet #2,3 etc.

If the no1 criterion is odds, then you should go with Black for 2 reasons:
1st because you are able to bet in various bookmakers at the same time. You never know when another bookmaker offers higher odds than Pinnacle. It is rare, but it happens. 2nd, because you will get the 0.10% cashback from BIA that really makes a difference when even the last tick is needed.

Of course, it is highly advised to compare the prices between your own pinnacle accounts and Black account, and if by any chance you get dual lines, let me know straight away and I will correct it with BIA, provided that your account is indeed referred by arbusers.
giannis89 wrote: Shouldn't be any difference in the odds, as soon as you are referred by arbusers when signing up with BetInAsia. I've noticed people mentioning that slightly lower odds are offered through the Black tool without a referral.

The difference is on the limits, as normally the agents offer half the limits compared to the real pinnacle account. For small markets, the Pinnacle limits are very low and the limits through Black are half, which means you won't have the chance to place the whole amount of your bet through the Black tool without the odds being changed before placing the second same bet.
Thanks so much for all your kind response. I'm enlightened now.
Have a nice day, buddies.
Vrwmikos Paiktis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:20 pm

mrnvtd wrote: Thanks so much for all your kind response. I'm enlightened now.
Have a nice day, buddies.
Blinds find their light in this forum.

Return to “Newbie's questions”