RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

more betfair accounts on one IP

Info about betting exchanges.
pooler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

more betfair accounts on one IP

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:16 pm

is there problem, when I use more accounts on same IP ? (with different browsers)
if betfair will close account, limit account and so ...

question about exchange
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: more betfair accounts on one IP

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Only an idiot would use more than 1 Betfair account on the same IP/computer.

They will think you are up to something like premium charge avoidance or worse!!
Never trust a goose!!!
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:21 pm

pooler wrote: is there problem, when I use more accounts on same IP ? (with different browsers)
if betfair will close account, limit account and so ...

question about exchange
Red alert
co
cocahontas

Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:15 pm

I recently use 3 limited accounts at once at very known UK bookmaker. Every account was limited for 5€ per bet. Every account was logged in another browser. Last week they limited me to 1€ so i wanted to withdraw (i already withdrawed from these accounts once or twice). Each account recieved email that my account was closed and money confiscated and i will not be refunded. So i appealed to this decision, than i get email that their decision was reversed and im able to withdraw money from accounts. I wanted to login but accounts were still closed. i contacted them via email again and they told me that they checked my account again and my money will remain confiscated. I appealed to manager and today i get email that its their final decision. And i can appeal to some instition: https://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php

So according to my recent story i dont recommend you to use more than one account on the same PC. ;)
pooler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:19 pm

cocahontas wrote: I recently use 3 limited accounts at once at very known UK bookmaker. Every account was limited for 5€ per bet. Every account was logged in another browser. Last week they limited me to 1€ so i wanted to withdraw (i already withdrawed from these accounts once or twice). Each account recieved email that my account was closed and money confiscated and i will not be refunded. So i appealed to this decision, than i get email that their decision was reversed and im able to withdraw money from accounts. I wanted to login but accounts were still closed. i contacted them via email again and they told me that they checked my account again and my money will remain confiscated. I appealed to manager and today i get email that its their final decision. And i can appeal to some instition: https://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php

So according to my recent story i dont recommend you to use more than one account on the same PC. ;)
from my experiences, it depends on bookmaker/market
for example - bet365 will not confiscare your money

so what bookmaker are you talking about ? (if you want write that, PM me)

I need to know exactly for betfair
co
cocahontas

Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:42 pm

Betway. The markets were valuebets provided by valuebetting software.

For example Tipico confiscated my money and returned me only deposit because i once logged from German IP instead of Austria.

Maybe it differs from bookie to bookie, but keep in mind that there is always an option that you can loose your money.

Anyway if here is someone who know how to help me get my money back, contact me please :)

Return to “Exchanges”