RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Covid19 and betting

Ask anything about smart gambling
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Covid19 and betting

Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:47 pm

The graphs and stats in almost all the world, shows clearly that coronavirus has more power everyday. Time to be cautious, and prepare ourselves for maybe some more time of quarantine. If i have to bet, i bet for a new wave soon. If this happens, a lot of people are going to lose absolutely everything that they have.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:33 am

The situation is getting better in Europe. Numbers are increasing worlwide beacuse of high populated countries like India, United States and Brazil. I have to agree with you about 2nd wave but lockdown is not a solution. Sooner or later majority of world population will experience this virus. Of coures, it make sense to stay away from crowded areas during this time but if we don't back to normal, economic impact of the virus will be more deadly then virus itself.

I'm afraid this virus situation will last 1 year more maybe 2 years. We should get rid of this virus trouble by 2021 or 2022.

The virus is real but media is exaggerating. It feels like somebody wants to create a new world order, a digital world where people don't go to cinemas, they watch movies online. I don't know, there's something strange about this virus case.
Geronimo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:08 am

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote:
I'm afraid this virus situation will last 1 year more maybe 2 years. We should get rid of this virus trouble by 2021 or 2022.

The virus is real but media is exaggerating. It feels like somebody wants to create a new world order, a digital world where people don't go to cinemas, they watch movies online. I don't know, there's something strange about this virus case.
100 %  agree

(Its like in every other business. If you are looking for the roots - follow the way of money.)
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:50 pm

This virus will cause the completely bankrupt of many countries and people.

This is the major disaster in many many years.

2008 crisis will be a small stone in the shoe compared with Covid.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:09 am

Could you elaborate on this? Otherwise, it is just a statement.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:48 pm

I think he means countries will possibly default on their sovereign debt, which would lead to poverty and deprivation on a scale not seen in the modern western world.

And its a very real risk the way governments are recklessly locking down and borrowing billions and billions totally unnecessarily.  We have a control group called Sweden who have proven that the correct way to deal with covid is to try to keep things as normal as possible.
Never trust a goose!!!
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:11 pm

arbusers wrote: Could you elaborate on this? Otherwise, it is just a statement.
It's just a statement. I don't have nothing more to say.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:19 pm

dealer wins wrote: I think he means countries will possibly default on their sovereign debt, which would lead to poverty and deprivation on a scale not seen in the modern western world.

And its a very real risk the way governments are recklessly locking down and borrowing billions and billions totally unnecessarily.  We have a control group called Sweden who have proven that the correct way to deal with covid is to try to keep things as normal as possible.
I think that out streets will be soon full of poverty, insecurity, unemployment, violence....

We will see big changes in the coming years and we cannot discard nothing.
Maybe the EU will be destroyed as it is. This is an earthquake in all Europe and US, and no one knows what will happen.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:58 pm

dealer wins wrote: I think he means countries will possibly default on their sovereign debt, which would lead to poverty and deprivation on a scale not seen in the modern western world.

Interest rates are near 0 and actually negative for many countries.  One could argue this crisis is a good thing and is actually bringing debt down as it has allowed many countries to refinance their older debts at a much lower interest rate, thus decreasing their payments long term.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:35 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Interest rates are near 0 and actually negative for many countries.  One could argue this crisis is a good thing and is actually bringing debt down as it has allowed many countries to refinance their older debts at a much lower interest rate, thus decreasing their payments long term.
This is valid only for the countries with a hard currency like USD or EUR. Countries with sh.tty currencies like Turkey, Brazil, etc will struggle before they fail.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:45 pm

There are lockdowns all over Europe and already a number of championships, especially lower leagues, are postponed. This is not March/Apri 2020, but again some of us will bleed.
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:53 pm

arbusers wrote: There are lockdowns all over Europe and already a number of championships, especially lower leagues, are postponed. This is not March/Apri 2020, but again some of us will bleed.
The bleed is maybe just a small scrape on the skin. The effect of these second Covid-19 waves seems quite minimal on the sum of available markets. The industry seems prepared and the professional leagues have learned to deal with the problem. Games are carried out regardless of the lack of spectators or if someone from the squad is tested positive. There is a lot of missed opportunities and wasted time though; when games are cancelled after we have made very lucrative investments on value bets (or arbs) based on large odds changes due to player illnesses on the opposing team. But these opportunities would never have been there anyways in a world without the virus.
Last edited by VidaBlue on Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:04 pm

i am just imagining if next year will be better than this year or worst in terms of sport
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:38 pm

arbusers wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: Interest rates are near 0 and actually negative for many countries.  One could argue this crisis is a good thing and is actually bringing debt down as it has allowed many countries to refinance their older debts at a much lower interest rate, thus decreasing their payments long term.
This is valid only for the countries with a hard currency like USD or EUR. Countries with sh.tty currencies like Turkey, Brazil, etc will struggle before they fail.
This is not a polite attitude to call a country's currency like this. Don't you think you can offend people from Turkey and Brazil? I'm from Turkey and your attitude is not pleasant. You have to excuse for using a statement like this.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:21 pm

The truth will set you free, but first, it will piss you off.

TRYUSD.png

Return to “Newbie's questions”