Dafabet Clones

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Dafabet Clones

Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:19 pm

hi everyone

I used the search button also but did not find exactly what I'm looking for or posts were from 5 years ago.
I'm currently using Dafabet for most of my Asian actions simply because I need to get money in fast and Dafa is fast in terms of bet placement.
I also bet a lot on small games, the ones offered only on so but it is impossible to bet on so by using sports market(50% of the time it's gonna be unassigned and its real pita when you need to put 3 bets within less than a minute) and limits are really small also.
But I do not want to rely on most of the actions in one place. So, therefore, does anyone knows a good Asian who has the same games, same lines as Dafabet?  I know betinasia offered ibcbet account but since a few days ago they do not offer ibc accounts too. I don't like to use singbet also because of their voiding practices which have cost me an ok amount of money this month already.

Thanks in advance
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Dafabet Clones

Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:59 am

Shibo via vodds is a clone of IBC with bigger limits and 0.01 lower odds. BUT, they void bets much more even than singbet.
arctrading
Has experience

Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:28 am

apoel81 wrote: Shibo via vodds is a clone of IBC with bigger limits and 0.01 lower odds. BUT, they void bets much more even than singbet.
Thanks for info mate. Unfortunately this voiding practices makes using those bookmakers pointless... Very bad business.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:17 pm

arc, tsau.

as i cant speak in estonian here and cant pm u also..

u got any local bookies left?

i havent arbed myself on est. bookies... tho im thinking i should expand... 
u doing this full time or just side-income?
arctrading
Has experience

Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:29 pm

hexaflexa wrote: arc, tsau.

as i cant speak in estonian here and cant pm u also..

u got any local bookies left?

i havent arbed myself on est. bookies... tho im thinking i should expand... 
u doing this full time or just side-income?
tsau,
if arbusers admin is kind enough, maybe he can connect us so we can PM or change contacts because not many estonians in betting...
Anyways, to respond ur question, the answer is no. They last maybe a month. Optibet u could get 1-2k profit max before limited, olybet same, tonybet - idk, got limited like after 300eur profit(1 bet), coolbet also 1k altough from their kind request they lifted my limits back to small(around 50-100 eur prematch) but after some bets, full limits. unibet, paf  and betsafe also 500-1k. So yeah pretty bad tho.
I do full time but not arbing also.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:59 pm

i think 12bet has the same line but they are available in few countries
arctrading
Has experience

Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:47 pm

jagas wrote: i think 12bet has the same line but they are available in few countries
What about limits? Problems if any?
I know there are some asian agents who offer dafabet but those not available to european customers...
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:07 pm

arctrading wrote:
jagas wrote: i think 12bet has the same line but they are available in few countries
I know there are some asian agents who offer dafabet but those not available to european customers...
There are hundreds of asian agents, their trust is questionable though as they have no license etc. Obviously some are trusted but info is minimal online. The biggest issue is that they accept deposits via local banks only as well.
autobetting
Has experience

Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:15 pm

dafasports offer more and better lines in some markets. 12bet hasnt exactly the same lines and prices. a dafasports clone would be very nice
arctrading
Has experience

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:21 pm

apoel81 wrote:
arctrading wrote:
There are hundreds of asian agents, their trust is questionable though as they have no license etc. Obviously some are trusted but info is minimal online. The biggest issue is that they accept deposits via local banks only as well.
Yes im well aware of those agents. In europe, it seems like not much is offered unfortunately...
arctrading
Has experience

Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:24 pm

autobetting wrote: dafasports offer more and better lines in some markets. 12bet hasnt exactly the same lines and prices. a dafasports clone would be very nice
Totally agree. Altough so far, dafa has treated me fairly. But i dont do much volume there also so dont know how they would react if i would take withdrawals weekly...

There are asian clones, who are even licenced but they only accept TBH, SGD, Malaysians and few others, basically countries where gambling is illegal and you have to use bank to deposit... So hard to see point moving there also
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:19 am

Anyone know if drinbet agent really offers Cmd368? Think they are dafa clone
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:55 pm

Is drinbet ok agent `? You have any experience? IBC i think they are not offering but CMD should offer, i asked them also via email, lets see what they say.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:21 pm

arctrading wrote: Is drinbet ok agent `? You have any experience? IBC i think they are not offering but CMD should offer, i asked them also via email, lets see what they say.
What they replied regarding cmd mate?
arctrading
Has experience

Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:10 pm

apoel81 wrote:
arctrading wrote: Is drinbet ok agent `? You have any experience? IBC i think they are not offering but CMD should offer, i asked them also via email, lets see what they say.
What they replied regarding cmd mate?

Nothing so far. Still waiting their reply...

Return to “Bookies discussion”