Register at bet365 UK if I'm not a UK citizen ???

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Register at bet365 UK if I'm not a UK citizen ???  (Read 429 times)
Crag Hack
Gaining experience

View Profile

Crag Hack

Register at bet365 UK if I'm not a UK citizen ???
« on: February 26, 2020, 11:13:50 AM »

Hello, I want to ask if there is any way to register for bet365 UK if I am not a UK citizen ... do I need to use vpn services and what are the best options for withdrawal and deposit .... I would be grateful to everyone who gave any advice? Thanks!
dealer wins
Totally Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

Re: Register at bet365 UK if I'm not a UK citizen ???
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 12:09:52 PM »

How are you going to verify your address, and they send out a code by post too?

Never trust a goose!!!
Crag Hack
Gaining experience

View Profile

Crag Hack

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 01:13:51 PM »

I heard it depends on the method you deposit, there is an option where they only ask for an ID card ... But I'm not sure and that's why I asked a question in this forum because I know there are many erudite members here
mrnvtd
Gaining experience

View Profile

mrnvtd

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 05:44:39 AM »

Hello, I want to ask if there is any way to register for bet365 UK if I am not a UK citizen ... do I need to use vpn services and what are the best options for withdrawal and deposit .... I would be grateful to everyone who gave any advice? Thanks!

Just do it normally, I'm asian & have a bet365 account. Verfied by my passport + bank statement for the address. Everything have gone smoothly until lately they dont accept Skrill deposit anymore which is my only deposit option. My country is not very clear on whether gambling online is legal so they order banks to stop any deposit to gambling organisations through credit cards. Still wait for a happy news from Bet365 so that I have another option to deposit into my account. Life is tough. Hope they accept Bitcoin someday.
arctrading
Gaining experience

View Profile

arctrading

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 12:49:05 PM »

How are you going to verify your address, and they send out a code by post too?
you can do this by renting a dedicated residential address in UK(not PO Box but real address). It costs about 40 pounds to setup plus sending fees to your own address.
This may work if you let them send a code by post.
Pages: [1]
Print