RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Value Betting - Should i take the leap?

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Value Betting - Should i take the leap?

Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:33 am

If anyone can advise me it would be much appreciated.

I did live arbitrage for a couple of years and although stressful, i managed to make a good few hundred per week with £100-£200 stakes and using a few bookies. I was limited a few months ago by some main ones, skybet, Betfred, paddy power, WH, Ladbrokes etc and it dented my confidence and i also ran out of clones.

My betting bank is currently 5k....my first question is, am i able to achieve the same results with value betting as i did with live arbitrage?

I dont even know where i would begin with it. I cant get a normal job as im a carer for my mother, so it feels like my only hope right now but im afraid to take the plunge incase it goes wrong. I tried some tennis trading too but that hasnt worked out

I've read a lot of threads on here but im still finding it hard to know where to begin with value betting. Rebel bet perhaps?

Any advice would be much appreciated :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Value Betting - Should i take the leap?

Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:14 pm

I can only suppose that if you are taking care of a beloved one, your time outside the home is limited. That means that sharbing is not an option for you.
If you don't have the ability to manually find value, then you should try one of the value betting services like BetBurger or RebelBetting.
MrG
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Value Betting - Should i take the leap?

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:17 pm

It is possible for me to go outside for a few hours at a time, i can do that most days.

I hadnt thought about the sharbing, i had tried it a while ago but odds kept changing too fast for me....perhaps i can look into that again though

Return to “Value betting talk”