BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Poll: Should China pay compensation?

Anything else but gambling

Coronavirus caused immense human loss and damage to economies. Should China compensate for the rest of the planet for the catastrophe caused?

Yes
41%
No
52%
Don't know
7%

Total votes: 54
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Poll: Should China pay compensation?

Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Coronavirus caused immense human loss and damage to economies. Should China compensate for the rest of the planet for the catastrophe caused? What is your opinion?
Thank you.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Poll: Should China pay compensation?

Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:07 pm

arbusers wrote: Coronavirus caused immense human loss and damage to economies. Should China compensate for the rest of the planet for the catastrophe caused? What is your opinion?
Thank you.
Who says China caused it and why in the hell should they pay for it?
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:09 pm

They need to pay me £15,000 for the drop in price on my shares and investment fund. I'm guessing it will take 1-4 years for the prices to recover. Not to mention the inevitable decline in dividend payments.
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Don't think even the richest country could pay for the damage that will be generated by the end of all this.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Its just natures way of saying we are over-populated, and treat our fellow creatures badly. 

Im thinking this is a tame warning really, Mother Nature if ignored will get us properly sooner or later.

The human race is unsustainable at these crazy numbers!!
Never trust a goose!!!
Vrwmikos Paiktis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:17 pm

Of course, they should pay compensation. China should be the scapegoat so every country will be responsible, knowing there is a penalty for every mistake.
How about stopping eating bats? To start with the easy things.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:12 pm

And Europe should compensate Africa for colonisation and stealing their resources.  And Israel should compensate Palestine.  And Turkey should compensate Armenia. And the US should compensate Iraq.  Oh, and Italy should compensate the rest of Europe because the Romans conquered those regions back in the day.

If every country or people has to compensate for every injustice or mistake they ever made, it will never end.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:57 pm

With this case, i don't even think that China is guilty....
campeones
To become a Pro

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:15 pm

I will not comment on the question of the poll, even though I too submitted my vote.
But here we have 2 comments of fellow members that raise questions.
CharlieSheen99 wrote: With this case, i don't even think that China is guilty....
and
kapetan1122 wrote: Who says China caused it and why in the hell should they pay for it?
I would like to hear your opinions because your words are marking that the virus did not start from China. Please elaborate but please, this forum is not the right one for conspiracy theories.
Trevorr
Has experience

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:14 pm

campeones wrote: I will not comment on the question of the poll, even though I too submitted my vote.
CharlieSheen99 wrote: With this case, i don't even think that China is guilty....
and
kapetan1122 wrote: Who says China caused it and why in the hell should they pay for it?
I would like to hear your opinions because your words are marking that the virus did not start from China. Please elaborate but please, this forum is not the right one for conspiracy theories.
They are from China, that explains it.  ;D
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:51 pm

What i have to believe is:

1) The virus was originated in the Market of Wuhan because this year they decided to don't clean properly the market. I have to suposse that the last 50 years Wuhan Market was as clean as Buckingham Palace.

2) Obviously someone ate a bat soup and provoked a pandemic in all the world. I have to suposse that Chinese people didn't eat bats in the lasts centuries.

I don't know from where this virus comes from.

But, some things are true:

Our holidays are in New Zealand, we eat Indian food in our houses, we have a girlfriend from Colombia, we bet on Egypt league, and because of that, we have coronavirus.

You simply can't separate the good things of a global world from the bad things.

Is China guilty?

Is the german business man that goes around the world making business and carrying coronavirus with him guilty?

Is the president of British Airways guilty for offer flights to China and transport coronavirus in their planes?

Millions of virus that were living alone in the ice of Antarctica during 10 millions of years, without a contact with humans, are now out of their prisons because of global temperatures.

What about the oil drillings?

Or deforesters?

What i think is that humanity is acting like God. So Nature is acting against us.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:15 pm

campeones wrote: I will not comment on the question of the poll, even though I too submitted my vote.
and

End what is this forum for? People saying virus starts because somebody eats bat is not conspiracy or do they even think its possible?and why is bat different from octopus or something else that you find acceptable?When will people start to leave other people alone just because they are different in any way?Chinese people eat bats/snakes and who know what for hundreds of years and no one had any problem with it and now lets blame them for all bad in the world. There is so much lies and stupid things/misinformation written about this virus that i am not going even to comment about it and like somebody said making somebody to pay for virus(natural thing) is crazy,what next lets make countries pay for earthquakes,fires or vulcanos that start in one country and end up in another.People start to think with your own head and dont believe all bullshit that TV and newspaper tell you,they are owned by multi companies and billionares that have their own agenda,trust me they dont want to help regular people,they just look for opportunities how to earn more money and have more power and easiest way is to make people fight each  other for whatever reason.
DPG
Has experience

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Coronavirus needs to pay me compensation for making me sit at home and lose my marbles with absolutely nothing to do. 1 day of doing nothing and I'm going potty. Don't think I will survive weeks or months.

There's no sports to trade on and all the shops and pubs are closed.
risilloch
Has experience

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:09 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote: What i have to believe is:

What i think is that humanity is acting like God. So Nature is acting against us.
Bravo.

BEGIN RANT :
It is human appetites and behaviours that have caused this. We're all responsible.
This is just one symptom of many, its just more apparent and immediate.
We have no empathy for the environment we occupy. We treat it with arrogance.
This is a warning shot across our bows.
It is the conservative elderly that resist change because they won't have to pay the bill in the future.
We are basically sacrificing economic infrastructure for the sake of the elderly.

Let the virus rip through the populations as fast as possible is my feeling - lets get this over with as
soon as possible

END RANT :

Good luck everyone.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:16 pm

When the world is healed by the Chinese virus, we all have to stand behind Trump or Biden, to whatever they have in mind for China.
This is a crime.

Return to “Rest Area”