RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Valuebetting e-Sports

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
Littletroll1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Valuebetting e-Sports

Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:57 am

Now that 99% of all leagues/sports are postponed/cancelled, it seems e-Sports is one of the only ones still running.

Anyone know which bookies to use as reference for e-Sports? Pinnacle? 365?

And which alert services cover e-Sports? I've never really gotten any from Betburger or Rebel.
macola
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Valuebetting e-Sports

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:40 pm

Esports high stake tournaments also postponed. So vacations atm

365 sharp for low leagues, pinnacle sharp for top leagues
Littletroll1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:18 pm

macola wrote: Esports high stake tournaments also postponed. So vacations atm

365 sharp for low leagues, pinnacle sharp for top leagues
Thanks macola. Does this also apply for live odds?

What about GGbet? They are not sharp at all?
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:57 am

macola wrote: 365 sharp for low leagues, pinnacle sharp for top leagues
It is a statement with which I agree, in e-sports but also in general.

In a way, it makes much sense:

Pinnacle offers many low leagues with initial limits down to around 150$ in an asian line system. It takes only 150$ to move the line completely.

Other bookmakers such as bet365 or ggbet do not have the same asian line system. Easily they will accept bets on one side of a match from non-limited accounts, with a combined stake far exceeding 150$. This means, that their opening models must be much sharper and that their employees probably pay more attention to correct odds. One can try to estimate how much is being staked at the bookies, by counting how many bets are placed. You may place a bet at noon one day and another bet at noon the other day. At most e-sport bookmakers, the difference in the tickets serial number will reveal how many bets were placed during one day. Placing a live-bet and looking at the serial number will sometimes tell, if live bets are part of the population. With this number and the number of matches + a lot of assumptions, you can get a vague indication of how much money is being put on each match. Many bookmakers even share the same odds sources, so one odds source can be treated as a whole in terms of liquidity.

These lines will mostly have much more liquidity than pinnacle's and are therefore required to be sharper.

Off course it just scales, so that more money is being put on big e-sport leagues in both kinds of bookies. But in this case with the big leagues, pinnacle probably pays attention when setting the odds so that they are in line with the rest of the market instead of just launching them.
Last edited by VidaBlue on Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timetochange
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:43 pm

Hello,

I am trying to get to grips with E-Sports, is E-football betting anything you guys get involved in? I have been having a look at 365,William Hill Betway etc and during their 8-12 minute games there appears to be plenty of disparity between live under goals markets and draws.

Any ideas on who I should be following?

Thanks
arctrading
Has experience

Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:02 pm

Timetochange wrote: Hello,

I am trying to get to grips with E-Sports, is E-football betting anything you guys get involved in? I have been having a look at 365,William Hill Betway etc and during their 8-12 minute games there appears to be plenty of disparity between live under goals markets and draws.

Any ideas on who I should be following?

Thanks
Naah, those games are prone for fixes... Maybe for arbing they are good but then again csgo and probs some other esports are good also. I mean those live middles that do exist on CSGO matches is huge. For every match, if you look the live markets, you could probably get atleast 10 arbs and middles... Also taking into consideration that all games are online, there are atleast 1 game per day when some bookies are blind because no data so they are prone for mistakes...
Timetochange
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:09 am

Hello,

Thanks for the tips there, could you give me some ideas of the middles and the inplay arbs your mentioning?

Would an example be Bet365 have the draw price in a 8 minute match at 11/10 after 6 minutes and Betway are at 6/4? Would we be happy just playing the value at 6/4 ?

Who do you use as your best market lead? Meaning you respect their prices the most on Inplay?

Thanks
arctrading
Has experience

Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:52 am

Timetochange wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the tips there, could you give me some ideas of the middles and the inplay arbs your mentioning?

Would an example be Bet365 have the draw price in a 8 minute match at 11/10 after 6 minutes and Betway are at 6/4? Would we be happy just playing the value at 6/4 ?

Who do you use as your best market lead? Meaning you respect their prices the most on Inplay?

Thanks
I have not followed esoccer so i dont know about that. What i know is that fixes there are prone to happen more compared to other esports. This is just something ive noticed from a friend who plays those games...

Regarding with market lead. Loot.bet games its bet365 usually sharper if we talk about csgo. There has been many times where bet365 offer 4.5 map handicap and pinnacle 5.5 and then pinnacle changes line to 4.5 after 20 sec or so. But most of the time, pinnacle is sharper. I

Return to “Value betting talk”