RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Theory of most famous stocks

Where to invest the surplus of funds
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Theory of most famous stocks

Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:41 am

FB,NFLX,AMZN,MSFT,GOOGL,AAPL,AMD,KO,PEP,TSLA are one of the highest stocks that are going to be stable for years(NASDAQ)

So the question is?
If you invest now in these stocks,after 5 years,it is almost sure that these stocks will go higher.(Ok we might have a drop or even 2).So actually is like free money as these companies will never bankrupt in a short period of time(5 years).And i believe this is the reason that they are high,because they are stable and are going to rise up even higher.

So the above stocks are high,because all of people ask,rich people ask a lot of money,because they know that they will go higher in a short period of time(5 years).Actually is like an investement for rich people.

Never seen so popular companies bankrupt in a short period of time(maybe the only one will be Nokia)(3310,what a phone).

Of course you will find serious value in low priced stocks,but most of these stocks,will not go higher.Or maybe will go for a period of time and then will fall again.These are not stable or trustable like the above stocks i wrote.You need serious stock skills to find low priced stocks that are going to rise a lot.

It is only a theory i want to share,again i am completely newbie in stocks.Easy money are in the most popular brands.Because you know that will go higher after 5 years.Google.Microsoft,Apple etc will never bankrupt in a short time.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Theory of most famous stocks

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:24 am

gamblehappier wrote: FB,NFLX,AMZN,MSFT,GOOGL,AAPL,AMD,KO,PEP,TSLA are one of the highest stocks that are going to be stable for years(NASDAQ)
How do you know that? There is no forever in the stock markets. There is no uniques phenomenon in the universe.
gamblehappier wrote: If you invest now in these stocks,after 5 years,it is almost sure that these stocks will go higher.(Ok we might have a drop or even 2).So actually is like free money as these companies will never bankrupt in a short period of time(5 years).And i believe this is the reason that they are high,because they are stable and are going to rise up even higher.
No, it is not sure. Let me remind you of the big depression that required 21 years to replace new highs. It is not sure that you will be a winner in 5 years from now.
gamblehappier wrote: So the above stocks are high,because all of people ask,rich people ask a lot of money,because they know that they will go higher in a short period of time(5 years).Actually is like an investement for rich people.
The categorization rich/poor is wrong. What counts more is the categorization of smart/dump money.
gamblehappier wrote: Never seen so popular companies bankrupt in a short period of time(maybe the only one will be Nokia)(3310,what a phone).
The following companies went under very recently: Chrysler, Enron, General Motors, Worldcom, Lehman Brothers.
gamblehappier wrote: Easy money are in the most popular brands.
There is no easy money in the stock markets.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:37 am

Netflix: huge investements every year, they spend 15-17 billion every year in producing and buying new shows.  Are you absolutely 100% sure this can continue with new services like Disney, Amazon and Hulu fighting for market share? 

Tesla has been bleeding money for years and lost 862 million in 2019, losses were over a billion in 2018.  Now there's corona which will drop their sales.  You are sure this is a good investment and investors will continue to pour cash into them if losses continue?

AMD is a tech company, all they need is a few years of bad R&D to be behind Intel, Nvidia etc and they will bleed money for a while.  This has happened before.

Do I continue?  They are indeed probably too big to really fail, but that does not mean at all their stock price could not drop long term. 
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:31 pm

It's like: Real Madrid will win allways against Alcorcón, because they are the best team in the world.

I think that no company is really prepared to fight this crisis.

What i see is that some companies been more or less affected because of their kind of business. But it is just a question of luck.

More than one big company will bankrupt with this crisis.

I think that is momment to make some betting in this markets for two reasons:

(1) We cannot do sports betting.
(2) There are big movements, and if someone know how to read this movements (not me), there is money there.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:45 pm

I decide to occupy with stocks,because there is a lot of free time right now,as betting is almost zero.

Again i make a discussion,i do not know nothing about stocks.Only thoughts

I was wrong with some stocks above.Netflix has a lot of opponents.All i want to say is that some stocks will not go to fall down in a very short time(5 years).They will continue to go high and in the worst scenario they will fall a little.

If i had to choose some of them,i will choose Facebook.Google,Microsoft,Amazon,Apple and Amd(not because it is a big company like others but due to ongoing ryzens cpus and Lisa Su).

Really guys do you think in a short period of 5 years,these 5 companies will bankrupt?

It is impossible.We speak for the richest people of the world!

I speak again only for these 5 companies.I hear thoughts.

Again super value is in low stocks which are going to go high for a reason,but you need to know the area(be an expert).
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:00 pm

I have good knowledge about Amazon as a company but have no analysis of its share. Maybe I should.
Amazon will have 2 big sources of income in the future. 1st is the cloud together with AWS that already makes money.
2nd is the internet of things, where amazon will play the central role.
The IOT is the next big thing after 5G, so we are talking about a horizon of 3-4+ years from now.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:34 pm

gamblehappier wrote: I decide to occupy with stocks,because there is a lot of free time right now,as betting is almost zero.

I was wrong with some stocks above.Netflix has a lot of opponents.All i want to say is that some stocks will not go to fall down in a very short time(5 years).They will continue to go high and in the worst scenario they will fall a little.

If i had to choose some of them,i will choose Facebook.Google,Microsoft,Amazon,Apple and Amd(not because it is a big company like others but due to ongoing ryzens cpus and Lisa Su).

Really guys do you think in a short period of 5 years,these 5 companies will bankrupt?

Again super value is in low stocks which are going to go high for a reason,but you need to know the area(be an expert).
What does it matter if they won't go bankrupt?  You can buy them today and they can still drop 75% in value in 5 years.  Will you then say "hah, I was right, they did not go bankrupt"??  I am going to say what I said to you when you first came to this forum and started talking about betting: please learn something about what you are doing before jumping in and actually buying some stocks.  If you don't, it can only lead to disaster.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
gamblehappier wrote: I decide to occupy with stocks,because there is a lot of free time right now,as betting is almost zero.

What does it matter if they won't go bankrupt?  You can buy them today and they can still drop 75% in value in 5 years.  Will you then say "hah, I was right, they did not go bankrupt"??  I am going to say what I said to you when you first came to this forum and started talking about betting: please learn something about what you are doing before jumping in and actually buying some stocks.  If you don't, it can only lead to disaster.
I do not think that any of the above stocks in the next 5 years are going to drop 75/100.I believe that some of these stocks may drop but overall if you invest the same amount in all of them,you will have profit.But i understand what you said,that everything is possible to fail,nothing is sure.

You have a lot of knowledge and i will keep your advice.I will continue to search google and try to obtain experience about stocks.Thank you.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:31 pm

arbusers wrote: I have good knowledge about Amazon as a company but have no analysis of its share. Maybe I should.
Amazon will have 2 big sources of income in the future. 1st is the cloud together with AWS that already makes money.
2nd is the internet of things, where amazon will play the central role.
The IOT is the next big thing after 5G, so we are talking about a horizon of 3-4+ years from now.
Cloud will increase profit for amazon,but there is also project x(cloud service) of Microsoft,which it will be a big rival.But these are too famous stocks i do not think that are going to get lower after covid 19,only to increase.Even if you buy now and trade after 3-4 months,it is possible to have profit.Just a thought.

Alitalia and other airline  stocks are  too low.Hlton hotels are also low.Maybe is good time for someone to buy low and sell high after months.
Alitalia is the biggest airline company in Italy.I do no think that they will bankrupt.

But everything is possible,i understand.

Keep the analysis of the stocks.(Royal Dutch Shell etc..).These threads are very insteresting.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”