RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Mistake money

Anything else but gambling
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Mistake money

Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:05 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: I said value betting or just betting, i am not talking about cover the other side nowhere.
Yes i was wrong,now i understand what you said.

Jagas keep betting-valuebetting with normal stakes and in a few days try to withdraw an amount.This is the only solution.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:14 pm

I cant believe im writing this, but Matchbook have cancelled 3 inplay trades I made on a cricket match on Saturday. 

They have voided 3 losing bets, totally over £2600, stating the odds were out of line by more than 20%.

Whilst im literally gobsmacked, and will never place a live bet with them ever again, this must be the first time in 19 years ive has a losing bet voided.

The really worrying part is has the result gone the other way, I would be looking at a £11000 loss if they would have voided my bets.

How is it right they can void inplay bets, and all 3 of my bets were not stupidly out of line.
Never trust a goose!!!
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:57 am

Lucky you, but you must find out their way of thinking before you place your next bet.
dealer wins wrote: They have voided 3 losing bets, totally over £2600, stating the odds were out of line by more than 20%.
What was the exact message they sent you?
Thank you.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:48 am

They sent me 3 generic emails all with the same wording, I cant remember the exact wording but something about  a bad trade and odds of my trade were over 10% from fair probability and they regret cancelling any bet.

The only thing I can think of was their market makers were also on my side and would have lost too lol

It was on a IPL match, which had loads of action, and the odds 90% of the time mirrored Betfairs, but occasionally a huge lump of money would appear that created a big arb.  I guess due to the massive odds swings on these games, it was technically 10% out at times, but the odds on IPL can swing 50% with a single ball.

I wont be risking doing a live bet on MB again lol  Would have been awful if the result went the other way.
Never trust a goose!!!
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:50 am

cancellation, was after of before that match?
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:52 am

I mean, when the match finished or during the match?
ju
justanarber

Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:22 am

dealer wins wrote: They sent me 3 generic emails all with the same wording, I cant remember the exact wording but something about  a bad trade and odds of my trade were over 10% from fair probability and they regret cancelling any bet.

The only thing I can think of was their market makers were also on my side and would have lost too lol

It was on a IPL match, which had loads of action, and the odds 90% of the time mirrored Betfairs, but occasionally a huge lump of money would appear that created a big arb.  I guess due to the massive odds swings on these games, it was technically 10% out at times, but the odds on IPL can swing 50% with a single ball.

I wont be risking doing a live bet on MB again lol  Would have been awful if the result went the other way.
the problem with losses (for me) and i assume others too is that it's sore on the brain as our brains are now programmed for constant profit,
losses totally mess up that program.

3 weeks ago there was a betfair var suspension on chelsea/liverpool, after the odds returned I got a very nice arb for £8k bet, if there was a problem? betfair had the whole of the half time break to cancel this and the rest of the match, they didn't but after the game they simply did not settle this bet, no cancellation, no email, it was as if the bet just disappeared.

I made a £4.3k profit as Liverpool won but i had no idea I actually had an £8k bet on them with no lay, if they hadn't have won the pain (£8k loss) would have been very very bad, the profit? yes it was nice but it gets forgotten about far quicker than any large loss.
Last edited by justanarber on Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:32 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: I mean, when the match finished or during the match?
About 30 mins after the game finished.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Rest Area”