RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Mistake money

Anything else but gambling
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mistake money

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:11 pm

I have had the opportunity of this happening to me about 3 times and i was wondering if i didnt use it well or what might you do if it was you and how would you use it.

if you login into your betting account and find out that additional 100,000 euros has been mistakenly added to your balance. Now the thought will be to withdrawl it but that wont work because they will notice and take the money away. So what do you do to gain before it is removed.
ArberPro
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Mistake money

Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:32 pm

I withdrew them..no problem, after i while the balance enters negative and they ask you for the money back (so it depends how much you value you're account). Only bet365 puts the balance on negative and after 1-2 days they put it to 0 (sign of goodwill).
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 pm

jagas wrote: I have had the opportunity of this happening to me about 3 times and i was wondering if i didnt use it well or what might you do if it was you and how would you use it.

if you login into your betting account and find out that additional 100,000 euros has been mistakenly added to your balance. Now the thought will be to withdrawl it but that wont work because they will notice and take the money away. So what do you do to gain before it is removed.
How many years you are in the industry?Three times is too much.You must be more than 5 years.This has never happened to me.You are very lucky.Maybe bet a lot of  small amounts and then withdraw some
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
autobetting
Has experience

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:40 pm

nothing to do with how long you are in the game. actually you just need to know how it works. then you need to be fast and lucky. nowadays before you try to withdraw (which is unlikely to happen), you place just random bets in the hope you win. this will be added to your account as real winnings (since you won). after they deduct the mistake balance you remain with withdrawable balance.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:03 pm

It sounds strange that this happen to you 3 times.I am a little sceptical.
Anyone here has some similar situation?Programs run by people,so a human mistake can be done.But i think when you go to withdraw they will correct your balance.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:01 pm

I have had many mistakes over the years, most are small and often they are corrected.  But 2 were never corrected.  Skybet years ago send a withdrawal about 15 times, and Pinnacle misgraded a a tennis bet. They were very nice paydays!!
Never trust a goose!!!
jagas
To become a Pro

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:17 pm

well i have had it 3 times, last year i was over paid 15000 euros, i used it for 4 months and it was taken back. The 3rd case is still ongoing, i have been over paid 5000euros in my account and i am trying to bet all i can with it with hope that the winning will be left after the money is taken.

so yes, 3 times
risilloch
Has experience

Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:09 am

autobetting wrote: nothing to do with how long you are in the game. actually you just need to know how it works. then you need to be fast and lucky. nowadays before you try to withdraw (which is unlikely to happen), you place just random bets in the hope you win. this will be added to your account as real winnings (since you won). after they deduct the mistake balance you remain with withdrawable balance.
Aren't you just gambling?
eg  i have an acct with 4k in it
    15k added in error, total in acct = 19k
    i make a number of random bets with total stake 2k
    i lose them all, total in acct = 17k
    mistake is rectified, total in acct = 2k
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:07 pm

risilloch wrote:
autobetting wrote: nothing to do with how long you are in the game. actually you just need to know how it works. then you need to be fast and lucky. nowadays before you try to withdraw (which is unlikely to happen), you place just random bets in the hope you win. this will be added to your account as real winnings (since you won). after they deduct the mistake balance you remain with withdrawable balance.
After reading your stories,i feel unlucky.
jagas
To become a Pro

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:06 am

gamblehappier wrote:
risilloch wrote:
After reading your stories,i feel unlucky.

Dont be, the money is still lying in my account and i dont know what to do with it or even afraid to use it.

When i got the 15000 euro extra, luckily for me, i lost i all and i was happy. One month later, i continued betting and won about 16000 euros, 2 minutes later my account was left with 1000 euros. You cant imagine the anger and frustration i had.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:08 pm

If I was you i would do this:

1. Make a withdrawal of a big amount of money.
2. Try to bet money against the bookmaker to win the same amount that you already withdrawn.
3. Go to first step and repeat all the time.

I don't know if this bookmaker has poker, or other ways to bet, but i think that is not a good idea to involve other players in this case. If you lose your money against the bookmaker is ok for them, but if you lose against other player, the bookmaker could ask you for this money.

I don't know, it just happened for me once, and with less than 1000 pounds, so i retired all the money and that's it.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: If I was you i would do this:

2. Try to bet money against the bookmaker to win the same amount that you already withdrawn.

I don't know if this bookmaker has poker, or other ways to bet, but i think that is not a good idea to involve other players in this case. If you lose your money against the bookmaker is ok for them, but if you lose against other player, the bookmaker could ask you for this money.

I don't know, it just happened for me once, and with less than 1000 pounds, so i retired all the money and that's it.
What will happen if he lost in the other bookmaker and win at the at the bookmaker with the mistake money and finally the mistake bookmaker decide "we will void all the bets due to mistake".Its a risk,he maybe be lucky and take the money but there is also this occasion

Maybe its normal to bet some small bets  in low odds(100-300) and then withdraw some  money .Act like everything is normal and bet normal stakes
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:31 pm

I said value betting or just betting, i am not talking about cover the other side nowhere.
jagas
To become a Pro

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:46 pm

gamblehappier wrote:
CharlieSheen99 wrote: If I was you i would do this:

What will happen if he lost in the other bookmaker and win at the at the bookmaker with the mistake money and finally the mistake bookmaker decide "we will void all the bets due to mistake".Its a risk,he maybe be lucky and take the money but there is also this occasion

Maybe its normal to bet some small bets  in low odds(100-300) and then withdraw some  money .Act like everything is normal and bet normal stakes
exactly what i am doing
jagas
To become a Pro

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:47 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: I said value betting or just betting, i am not talking about cover the other side nowhere.
i will just be gambling

Return to “Rest Area”