RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long on BTC

Where to invest the surplus of funds
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Long on BTC

Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:46 pm

So until an Allien starts buying them, I will follow the tactics and the strategy that is confirmed over the centuries.
Conpiracy theorists claim that this just recently happened ;)
Besides the jokes your performance is awesome , keep it coming mate!
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:08 am

Rafael Nadal can't be happy because he failed to obtain every tournament that he played already.

PSG yesterday can't be happy because they could score another two o three goals.

Stupid people hate excellence.

I don't have the knowledge to make Arbusers performance.

That means that i have a lot to learn from him about read markets.
I prefer to encourage him to show us how he read the market and how he make the graphs. And maybe in the future i can do it by myself, and post here my graphs.

Anyway, this kind of words are just words.

Show us your performance, and shut up our mouths. If you say that you can do better, show us your profits. But, if you don't have nothing to show is better the silence.

And, Arbusers, don't give a fuck about this stupid comments. I am very grateful with you. And, i am sure, that more members of our forum, are grateful as well.

Thank you.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:24 am

It's been a while since you posted your last transaction and I wonder what is your strategy from now on. Thank you for this wonderful thread.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:07 pm

This is to inform you that I sold 25% of my LINK position to fiat at the price of 34$ per LINK.
Gambleridis wrote: It's been a while since you posted your last transaction and I wonder what is your strategy from now on. Thank you for this wonderful thread.
I will answer later today.
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:49 pm

Gambleridis wrote: It's been a while since you posted your last transaction and I wonder what is your strategy from now on. Thank you for this wonderful thread.
First of all, I would like to say once again that I post all my transactions with BTC, ETH and LINK in these 2 threads. If you don't see me posting transactions, that means that I am not having any.

So where do we stand now?

We are closing the end of the market cycle. I developed a number of metrics that give me hints about the top of the market. Allow me to keep these metrics for my self, as they are a result of very intense intellectual work. I explained in a previous post what the task of these metrics is. I am now working on the x axis instead of the y. Like our precious RSI, these metrics gain or lose momentum and that means that today’s extrapolations will not be valid tomorrow. But at least, I managed to reduced randomness a lot. These metrics and indicators, seem to be working well in simulations of the past cycles behaviours. I believe I will be able to announce a supercilium of a market top when the time comes. I already have a time frame of this market top, however allow me not to speak about it now.
Because of the nature of bubbles, it is more preferable to sell while the market is still climbing than selling when the market is rolling down the cliff.
Imagine a perfect male exponential bubble, ending with a perfect orgasm, going down twice or three times as fast of the pumping period.
We do not want to be in that rolling down period. We are ready to sacrifice a lot of our potential profits in order to avoid the rolling down the cliff period.
Also, remember the night of March 2020, when some people woke up in the morning only to see they lost 50% of their portfolio. Do we want such an experience? Surely now.

These are periods that we should be above the markets like a hawk. The last minute counts, and history is accelerating.

Again, the Bitcoin advertisers, those with 130.000 people in their newsletters and 500.000 followers in their YouTube channels will speak about the new paradigm. They are speaking to Bitcoin Protozoans, people with brains of amoebae.

Human nature never changes. Sorry guys, I prefer Thucidides over Pomps and Pauls.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:17 pm

arbusers wrote:
First of all, I would like to say once again that I post all my transactions with BTC, ETH and LINK in these 2 threads. If you don't see me posting transactions, that means that I am not having any.

We are closing the end of the market cycle. I developed a number of metrics that give me hints about the top of the market. Allow me to keep these metrics for my self, as they are a result of very intense intellectual work. I explained in a previous post what the task of these metrics is. I am now working on the x axis instead of the y. Like our precious RSI, these metrics gain or lose momentum and that means that today’s extrapolations will not be valid tomorrow. But at least, I managed to reduced randomness a lot. These metrics and indicators, seem to be working well in simulations of the past cycles behaviours. I believe I will be able to announce a supercilium of a market top when the time comes. I already have a time frame of this market top, however allow me not to speak about it now.
Because of the nature of bubbles, it is more preferable to sell while the market is still climbing than selling when the market is rolling down the cliff.
Imagine a perfect male exponential bubble, ending with a perfect orgasm, going down twice or three times as fast of the pumping period.
We do not want to be in that rolling down period. We are ready to sacrifice a lot of our potential profits in order to avoid the rolling down the cliff period.
Also, remember the night of March 2020, when some people woke up in the morning only to see they lost 50% of their portfolio. Do we want such an experience? Surely now.

These are periods that we should be above the markets like a hawk. The last minute counts, and history is accelerating.

Again, the Bitcoin advertisers, those with 130.000 people in their newsletters and 500.000 followers in their YouTube channels will speak about the new paradigm. They are speaking to Bitcoin Protozoans, people with brains of amoebae.

Human nature never changes. Sorry guys, I prefer Thucidides over Pomps and Pauls.
You used to be more revealing in your previous posts . This time you sound more enigmatic ! Also i believe that you predicted this cycle will last at least until 2022 , if not mistaken you was predicting even 2023 as the end! Now you sound like the end of the cycle is imminent! Something happened to make you change your estimations ? I can guess that market is moving much faster than what you anticipated but does this means we are closing the end? Maybe we are just closing to a very big correction maybe 50% and then the market continues north for most of 2021 , what do you say?
I 'd love to hear your thoughts as i am sure the same goes for everyone else in this thread!
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:25 pm

I want to get rid of some of my bitcoin to mitigate risks of a big correction, but I do not want to exchange it to fiat. Is there any good coins that might not crash if bitcoins crashes?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:40 pm

Nikos i dont want to say you are right or wrong but i believe we are living in upside down world and nothing in history can't compare with this.there is global crisis and some of the companies are working with 20-50% of their production and we see ATH in stocks, people are sitting at home in USA and some other countries and earning 30-60% more than going to work,central banks around world are printing money like never before and throw it first to their rich friends and than small part to regular people, this money need to go somewhere becuase by day cash is losing value,some estimation is that this year inflation ll be 12-15% or more so we can see that biggest companies/hedge funds are starting to put money into BTC maybe not because they believe that BTC is something good but they just want to diversify their cash into anything that can protect them from losing its value.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:42 pm

I am selling most of my cryptos to pounds, i thought that euros could be overvalued instead of pounds because of the BCE printing.
For the moment it looks like a good decision and gave me a little bit more. Not too much, but maybe 2% more, and it cost me nothing.
risilloch
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 pm

nahcarts wrote: You can´t be happy that you sell early, it´s fake pose.
I bought at 600 and sell at 3000...than missed 20000 sell. Now i don´t sell under 100k
Hell, yeah!  I ain't gonna sell under 100k either! In fact make that 200k!
Actually, make that quarter of a million! Wait, its gotta be nothing less than half of million!

Right, no way i will sell under....
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:05 pm

bigtuna wrote: I want to get rid of some of my bitcoin to mitigate risks of a big correction, but I do not want to exchange it to fiat. Is there any good coins that might not crash if bitcoins crashes?
You can always sell your BTC for a stablecoin like USDC or DAI for example and save them to your Ethereum wallet.
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:19 pm

I would like to remind you that March is the worst performing month on crypto market and April one of the best, based on 5 year charts.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:18 pm

arbusers wrote: I prefer Thucidides over Pomps and Pauls.
Good luck. You will need it.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:20 pm

arbusers wrote: First of all, I would like to say once again that I post all my transactions with BTC, ETH and LINK in these 2 threads. If you don't see me posting transactions, that means that I am not having any.

The post of the year, until the next one.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:43 pm

I will not quote your messages in this reply, because it will be too long.

@cortomaltese I am not predicting anything. I am focusing on data strictly and all I am doing iσ interpreting it in a profitable way. I explained before why it would be better to have the market top at 2022-23. The longer the market cycle, the higher the top. If the market cycle is shorter, then the top will be shorter too. Thus, I would prefer a market top of 160K somewhere in 2022-23, than a market cycle of 87k in March/April 21.

No, the market cycle end is not imminent, but every day with 5-10% up is bringing it much closer. I prefer having 5 days with 1% profit, than 1 day with 5%. And of course a market correction is always on the cards. Personally, I would prefer a 35% correction now that would give big breaths to the market, resulting to a higher market cycle top. If we continue like this with no major correction, the market top is a matter of some weeks.

@Kapetan1122 this is exactly the narrative they want you to believe. All I am saying is this time is not different. It is exactly like all the other times. When I started this thread, I was supporting the idea of a safe heaven against inflation. But come on, 1500% performance is not a protection from inflation, it is speculation and nothing more than speculation.

@balls of steele thank you. Indeed I need luck. Can you show me one who doesn’t need it?

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”