RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long on BTC

Where to invest the surplus of funds
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Long on BTC

Wed May 19, 2021 6:47 pm

snake619 wrote: That was the deepest point ??
We don't know yet. My metrics are still showing May the 24th as the potential bottom and that means a new deep is still on the cards. However, when the moves are so gigantic, it makes no sense insisting to the last detail. The prices were very lucrative and smelled capitulation.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 19, 2021 7:45 pm

arbusers wrote: I managed to buy a significant amount of BTC at $32000. If it wasn't that crash I would be at $30000+.
You need balls to buy such a deep and you definitely have them.
ProHat
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 20, 2021 7:13 pm

I used skrill to buy BTC on 19th of May  at the price of 33k +  . They accepted my transaction , only to keep it  on '' pending ''  .  Next day my transaction appeared  as  '' failed '' and I received an email confirming that the transaction has been rejected.

This is a response to Apoel81 's post about using Skrill / Neteller as alternatives.
Last edited by ProHat on Thu May 20, 2021 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 20, 2021 10:25 pm

thanks for the clarification mate
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 21, 2021 1:06 am

ProHat wrote:
I used skrill to buy BTC.. They accepted my transaction , only to keep it  on '' pending ''  .  Next day my transaction appeared  as  '' failed '' and I received an email confirming that the transaction has been rejected.
On what grounds it was rejected ? Thank you.
ProHat
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 21, 2021 1:30 am

cem wrote:
ProHat wrote:
I used skrill to buy BTC.. They accepted my transaction , only to keep it  on '' pending ''  .  Next day my transaction appeared  as  '' failed '' and I received an email confirming that the transaction has been rejected.
On what grounds it was rejected ? Thank you.

I sent them a screenshot of my '' pending '' transaction asking the same thing .  They just only replied '' We can confirm that the crypto transaction ID xxxx  has failed ''
Littletroll1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 21, 2021 7:24 am

ProHat wrote: I used skrill to buy BTC on 19th of May  at the price of 33k +  . They accepted my transaction , only to keep it  on '' pending ''  .  Next day my transaction appeared  as  '' failed '' and I received an email confirming that the transaction has been rejected.

This is a response to Apoel81 's post about using Skrill / Neteller as alternatives.
Probably because the blockchain was overloaded. I also tried to transfer some btc from one wallet to another and it took more than 24 hours, even though I offered a high transaction fee.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 23, 2021 5:12 pm

To all interested in making money via trading crypto!
These are the times!
This times doesnt occure much often , so now we must decide
To buy or not to buy?!
A rich man said "Be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are fearful."
Well.. everybody i know is fearfull right now , is this the time to be greedy?
That's your decision!
I am greedy buying right now using my profits*

*Not a financial advise!
Floralys
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 23, 2021 6:55 pm

arbusers wrote:
snake619 wrote: That was the deepest point ??
We don't know yet. My metrics are still showing May the 24th as the potential bottom and that means a new deep is still on the cards. However, when the moves are so gigantic, it makes no sense insisting to the last detail. The prices were very lucrative and smelled capitulation.
Boss we have evening 23rd, do you expect lower lows or do you think we should accumulate at these prices? (obv. without financial advising). If your prediction from month ago comes true, I would like to thank you somehow, just to let you know that we appreciate you sharing

Regards.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun May 23, 2021 8:33 pm

Thank you for the good words.
It makes no sense really chasing the last cent under the table. Yes, it could go even lower than today's. DDCA is the way to go, I am already DDCAing for some days now, and if it continues to even lower prices my DDCAing will be even more intense.
Regards.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 24, 2021 7:47 pm

Congrats and thank you.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 25, 2021 8:23 am

What should we expect from now on?

Also, I believe you should start something different than arbusers, a new forum, a telegram channel, a Youtube channel or something, focusing on wealth creation and not betting.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue May 25, 2021 9:59 am

Gambleridis wrote: What should we expect from now on?

Also, I believe you should start something different than arbusers, a new forum, a telegram channel, a Youtube channel or something, focusing on wealth creation and not betting.
An investment fund.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 25, 2021 10:19 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
Gambleridis wrote: What should we expect from now on?

An investment fund.

That is the trick, when you have peoples money, the pressure increases and the ability to focus and predict goes with it
arbusers
Administrator

Wed May 26, 2021 2:04 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: An investment fund.
An investment fund comes with a tone of regulations that create massive office work that I really hate. It also comes with costs as these regulations requires expensive legal and accounting support. Thus, I have rejected the idea long before you mentioned it.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”