RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long on BTC

Where to invest the surplus of funds
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Long on BTC

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:22 am

Why do you think he is a trol? he is just a business man and people should learn to see him as one.

I read the new that he spent 1.5billion to buy bitcoins and while i was surprised i checked this mans net worth and he has over 200 billion. So if he was so sure of bitcoin, why not use 50 billion or atleast 10 billion? which just use 0.01 percent of his money?

I think it is clear logic which is knows that with his influence, he can crash and uncrash the market. i am sure he will make atleast another 500million if he sold before his comment again.
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:44 am

Do you have any idea what's the difference between net worth and net assets?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:03 am

jagas wrote: Why do you think he is a trol? he is just a business man and people should learn to see him as one.

I read the new that he spent 1.5billion to buy bitcoins and while i was surprised i checked this mans net worth and he has over 200 billion. So if he was so sure of bitcoin, why not use 50 billion or atleast 10 billion? which just use 0.01 percent of his money?

I think it is clear logic which is knows that with his influence, he can crash and uncrash the market. i am sure he will make atleast another 500million if he sold before his comment again.
Firstly he did not buy btc with his own money but with tesla cash. That means that tesla board is ok with this too, which is very important. Secondly most of his net worth is in form of ownership in Tesla and SpaceX. He has almost no cash.
About his comments, its a clear influence on markets. He made a huge bet of 1.5 billion usd and he uses his influence for it to be a winning bet. His comment about btc price being high is a clear statement that tesla sold a huge part if not all of its btc holdings. If they sold all of it it would mean 1 billion profit. Will they buy again ? This remains to be seen. But i am sure that if they buy he will use his influence again. So expect a tweet.
jagas
To become a Pro

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:48 am

point remains that he is a business man, he found money whether his or borrowed or companies and gambling that people will agree with him and it worked.  So he is not a troll.
jagas
To become a Pro

Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:52 am

Rudolpho wrote: Do you have any idea what's the difference between net worth and net assets?

I might not know the difference, but when you believe in something so much then why not liquidate or exchange all the assets to that thing.

If he is worth 200 billion whether in cash or asset or in loans, point remains that he can do more than 1.5billion
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:55 pm

Arbusers has proved his inefficiency in investing in cryptos. All of his tactic is wrong. And as asdqertyforgotmyemail correctly says, he needs mental help.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:11 pm

balls of steele wrote: Arbusers has proved his inefficiency in investing in cryptos. All of his tactic is wrong. And as asdqertyforgotmyemail correctly says, he needs mental help.
I believe you are a very frustrated individual.  Every single post you make is something negative, or is about attacking someone else.  You should spend your time and effort into your business, it can only become more productive that way.  If you dislike the forum and all posts here so much and only see negative things in it, while having nothing to contribute yourself, you should simply stop reading it.  I fail to see why you feel the need to read everything and comment all the time if there is nothing good here.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:07 pm

balls of steele wrote: Arbusers has proved his inefficiency in investing in cryptos. All of his tactic is wrong. And as asdqertyforgotmyemail correctly says, he needs mental help.
No comment.
Really, balls of steele, when you firstly came to the forum I liked it very much to read your comments. You seemed authentic. Something happened to you these last months.

@ arbusers. Don't you think this is a nice chance to buy some coins in discount? You said you regret selling much of your ETH stack. Did you buy back?
Thank you.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:03 pm

I'm not sure why but you must be a very frustrated and negative person. What is your problem?
asdqertyforgotmyemail
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:50 pm

Trolling or not man, you have some right in your words. Arbusers is meant for arbs and valuebets, not cryptos.
Let's close this crypto chapter and focus on arbs and valuebets on this forum.

Regards,
L
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 pm

asdqertyforgotmyemail wrote:
Trolling or not man, you have some right in your words. Arbusers is meant for arbs and valuebets, not cryptos.

Regards,
I disagree, this thread is relevant and useful to many members. Arbusers is smart betting community and trading cryptos is another form of betting. Considering how betting industry was affected due to pandemics it is a good idea to look for diversification.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:58 am

Most of the time i think that this forum is the best.

Sometimes i think that this forum is full of kids.
Littletroll1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:23 am

asdqertyforgotmyemail wrote:

Regards,
Luckily, it's not up to you what this forum is about. I for one enjoy and have made lots of money on investing advice in this forum.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 am

I can't find it.
But, i remember this sentence wrote behind the title: "The money making forum"
Maybe i am wrong and my memory is lying me.
jagas
To become a Pro

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:31 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote: Most of the time i think that this forum is the best.

Sometimes i think that this forum is full of kids.

WOULD be boring if we didnt have dramas like this hahaha

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”