Long on BTC (page 15)

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Author Topic: Long on BTC  (Read 22006 times)
rapid9
Gaining experience

View Profile

rapid9

Re: Long on BTC
« Reply #210 on: February 23, 2021, 06:14:16 AM »

Today's blood bath might also be a reaction to Elon Musk saying that BTC and ETH are priced too high, which is a weird thing for him to say, considering that his company Tesla holds some BTC now.

Maybe he wants to buy some more at a discount!
What about doge? Did he said sth about it also ?

No he only mentioned BTC and ETH being overpriced, he did not mention doge. You are probably right, most likely he just wants to buy more at a lower price because he believes it will still go up like crazy. Or maybe he is just bored... You never know for sure with the type of people like him, especially the way he behaves lately.

Very clear for me, Elon Musk is definitly a trol  :D
jagas
Has experience

View Profile

jagas

« Reply #211 on: February 23, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »

Why do you think he is a trol? he is just a business man and people should learn to see him as one.

I read the new that he spent 1.5billion to buy bitcoins and while i was surprised i checked this mans net worth and he has over 200 billion. So if he was so sure of bitcoin, why not use 50 billion or atleast 10 billion? which just use 0.01 percent of his money?

I think it is clear logic which is knows that with his influence, he can crash and uncrash the market. i am sure he will make atleast another 500million if he sold before his comment again.
Rudolpho
Has experience

View Profile

Rudolpho

« Reply #212 on: February 23, 2021, 10:44:54 AM »

Do you have any idea what's the difference between net worth and net assets?
Wolfie
Pro

View Profile

Wolfie

« Reply #213 on: February 23, 2021, 11:03:52 AM »

Why do you think he is a trol? he is just a business man and people should learn to see him as one.

I read the new that he spent 1.5billion to buy bitcoins and while i was surprised i checked this mans net worth and he has over 200 billion. So if he was so sure of bitcoin, why not use 50 billion or atleast 10 billion? which just use 0.01 percent of his money?

I think it is clear logic which is knows that with his influence, he can crash and uncrash the market. i am sure he will make atleast another 500million if he sold before his comment again.

Firstly he did not buy btc with his own money but with tesla cash. That means that tesla board is ok with this too, which is very important. Secondly most of his net worth is in form of ownership in Tesla and SpaceX. He has almost no cash.
About his comments, its a clear influence on markets. He made a huge bet of 1.5 billion usd and he uses his influence for it to be a winning bet. His comment about btc price being high is a clear statement that tesla sold a huge part if not all of its btc holdings. If they sold all of it it would mean 1 billion profit. Will they buy again ? This remains to be seen. But i am sure that if they buy he will use his influence again. So expect a tweet.
jagas
Has experience

View Profile

jagas

« Reply #214 on: February 23, 2021, 11:48:18 AM »

point remains that he is a business man, he found money whether his or borrowed or companies and gambling that people will agree with him and it worked.  So he is not a troll.
jagas
Has experience

View Profile

jagas

« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2021, 11:52:37 AM »

Do you have any idea what's the difference between net worth and net assets?

I might not know the difference, but when you believe in something so much then why not liquidate or exchange all the assets to that thing.

If he is worth 200 billion whether in cash or asset or in loans, point remains that he can do more than 1.5billion
balls of steele
Has experience

View Profile

balls of steele

« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2021, 01:55:02 PM »

Arbusers has proved his inefficiency in investing in cryptos. All of his tactic is wrong. And as asdqertyforgotmyemail correctly says, he needs mental help.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

View Profile

Alfa1234

« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2021, 02:11:47 PM »
+4

Arbusers has proved his inefficiency in investing in cryptos. All of his tactic is wrong. And as asdqertyforgotmyemail correctly says, he needs mental help.

I believe you are a very frustrated individual.  Every single post you make is something negative, or is about attacking someone else.  You should spend your time and effort into your business, it can only become more productive that way.  If you dislike the forum and all posts here so much and only see negative things in it, while having nothing to contribute yourself, you should simply stop reading it.  I fail to see why you feel the need to read everything and comment all the time if there is nothing good here.
neopas
To become a Pro

View Profile

neopas

« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2021, 05:07:59 PM »

No comment.
Really, balls of steele, when you firstly came to the forum I liked it very much to read your comments. You seemed authentic. Something happened to you these last months.

@ arbusers. Don't you think this is a nice chance to buy some coins in discount? You said you regret selling much of your ETH stack. Did you buy back?
Thank you.
atilla9
Gaining experience

View Profile

atilla9

« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2021, 06:03:02 PM »

I'm not sure why but you must be a very frustrated and negative person. What is your problem?
asdqertyforgotmyemail
Gaining experience

View Profile

asdqertyforgotmyemail

« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2021, 09:50:12 PM »

Trolling or not man, you have some right in your words. Arbusers is meant for arbs and valuebets, not cryptos.
Let's close this crypto chapter and focus on arbs and valuebets on this forum.

Regards,
L
Gaining experience

View Profile

L

« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2021, 10:32:33 PM »

Trolling or not man, you have some right in your words. Arbusers is meant for arbs and valuebets, not cryptos.

Regards,

I disagree, this thread is relevant and useful to many members. Arbusers is smart betting community and trading cryptos is another form of betting. Considering how betting industry was affected due to pandemics it is a good idea to look for diversification.
CharlieSheen99
Has experience

View Profile

CharlieSheen99

« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2021, 07:58:05 AM »

Most of the time i think that this forum is the best.

Sometimes i think that this forum is full of kids.
Littletroll1
Gaining experience

View Profile

Littletroll1

« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2021, 08:23:59 AM »

Regards,

Luckily, it's not up to you what this forum is about. I for one enjoy and have made lots of money on investing advice in this forum.
CharlieSheen99
Has experience

View Profile

CharlieSheen99

« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2021, 09:12:06 AM »

I can't find it.
But, i remember this sentence wrote behind the title: "The money making forum"
Maybe i am wrong and my memory is lying me.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Print