RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long on BTC

Where to invest the surplus of funds
Maydschi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Long on BTC

Wed May 26, 2021 7:47 pm

Why don‘t you think about a Telegram/Signal/Slack Group where you charge a monthly fee for all members? I think this would be a real Win-Win situation for you and all your members.

An investment fonds doesn‘t make sense because of regulations and the paper work as you already mentioned.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu May 27, 2021 5:47 am

Maydschi wrote: Why don‘t you think about a Telegram/Signal/Slack Group where you charge a monthly fee for all members? I think this would be a real Win-Win situation for you and all your members.

An investment fonds doesn‘t make sense because of regulations and the paper work as you already mentioned.
These groups are quick and easy. My posts about investments are enriched with elements of history, psychology, even poetry, among other things. Of course it is important to make money. For most, money is the only gain. But I find more value in these side elements than the investment ideas. Because these elements teach people how to invest on their own and present an attitude in life. I am not sure if there is space for these elements in a telegram group. Probably there isn't any.

Now I can't hold my self from mentioning (once again) Cavafy.

And if you find her poor, Ithaka won’t have fooled you.
Wise as you will have become, so full of experience,
you’ll have understood by then what these Ithakas mean.

A fellow Greek, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, is enriching his books with Greek mythology and poetry. Actually, in some of his books there is more Greek mythology than investing. There is a reason for that, and this reason is more important than investing per se.
bluedragon-2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 27, 2021 7:59 am

Thank you Arbusers for the teachings, the time and words you pour into the forum are always enlightening. My daily routine is looking at posts here even when I do not login.

I had lost my previous account that is why I am back as -2.

Nassim's work is top notch and his books have amplitudes of lessons to teach.

Thank you Again Arbusers
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 30, 2021 10:39 am

A number of analysts claiming that we are already in a bear market. This morning Benjamin Cowen claimed we are in a bear market. And yet, you are a buyer these days. This is a divergence (not RSI this time) between you and all the others. Any comment?
And of course, thank you for your posts.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun May 30, 2021 3:23 pm

Gambleridis wrote: A number of analysts claiming that we are already in a bear market. This morning Benjamin Cowen claimed we are in a bear market. And yet, you are a buyer these days. This is a divergence (not RSI this time) between you and all the others. Any comment?
And of course, thank you for your posts.
We need to define what a bear market is and how everyone understands it. So far, there is no consensus on what a bear market is. No universally agreed definition.
Frankly, even though there is a significant damage in the technicals, I dont see any bear market around. We are heading at the end of the month (May) and new candles will take their positions. We will re-examine the situation tomorrow night.
You know that I dont pay attention on the news, but my understanding is there is a stealth purchase of coins these days. Extremely wealthy people who lost the train to buy some coins are now net buyers. The BTC ETF is not that far away as I see it.
And yes, I am a buyer these days, because I am a buyer when the prices are low and a seller when prices are high. If you read this thread from the very start you will see that the tactic I follow is DDCAing. I sold many of my coins at $58300 because this is what the charts was telling me and these days I am buying back these coins feeling thankful that current prices are lower than the average selling price I had.
It can't be simpler than that.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 4:26 pm

Thank you for the clarity. It is always a personal bias I have, a need or a will I have, some people call it FOMO, to buy things when they are on the rise, and sell them full of fear when the price goes down. I need to work on it.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:02 pm

One of the things I like in arbusers, is that he has the balls to go against the big firms, and he is usually right.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:51 am

B_arber wrote: One of the things I like in arbusers, is that he has the balls to go against the big firms, and he is usually right.
I have a huge respect for 3-4 people that I closely follow. These are people with knowledge, experience and skin in the game. But at the same time I don't take their opinion and calls unfiltered. I decided long ago to never walk in anyone's shadows.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:37 am

Elon did it again.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:50 am

This is fraud at its best.
The exact time of posting his tweet coincided with a very important candle.
Don't be the headless chickens, running around, who also happen to think they know everything! These are the victims.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:27 am

It doesn’t look good technically.
dtzortzo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:34 am

arbusers wrote: It doesn’t look good technically.
What do you mean. Can you give more informations please? Thanks in advance
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:04 am

Technical analysis implies there is no fast way back to new highs. The possibility of a longer cycle is bigger now, and the final top will not be astronomical as others claim/hope.
I m happy I DDCAed selling my coins on the way up. I will be happy DDCAing again buying them on their way down.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:45 am

What do you think about the Wyckoff narrative?
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 am

B_arber wrote: narrative
narrative=fairy tale

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”