RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long on BTC

Where to invest the surplus of funds
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Long on BTC

Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:32 am

arbusers wrote: This is a very important post.

I was honoured these last days to meet 2 prominent figures of investing and specifically investing in the crypto-sphere. The first, has under his influence a large amount of capital. The 2nd is a key figure in cryptocurrency custody.
Among other questions, I asked them what their (wealthy) clients believe about BTC. They both replied their clients do not care and don't believe in BTC. They are all there for the trading and the price difference. It can't get more raw than this.

If you are a crypto enthusiast and you have the same sources of information and influence like the majority of people, it is very likely to fall into biases produced by the osmosis with these people of common beliefs. Be very much careful as every narrative can easily turn out to be a fairy tale.
This is true for all kind of investments that wealthy clients make, not only for btc. Its the industry, community and the users that believe, never the investors. Investors are always ready to dump, at any time, any asset, any company, etc.
risilloch
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:39 am

Is it my imagination or does BitCoin tend to surge on the news of a ransomware attack

Could a hacking group manipulate the price of a crypto by demanding its ransom in a particular cryptocurrency
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:20 am

Technically, BTCs picture is terrible. There are narratives (fairy tales) everywhere some of them coming out of mouths that should never be trusted. And there are time and price targets.
To me, BTC is the prelude of what will follow in the stock markets.
The termites are starting from the high volatility and speculative investments, and then they move to the very core of the system.
So far we have seen these series: Cryptos>SPACs>Russel. Logically, we will move to the SP500 at a point, starting from the Nikolas and the Teslas and other companies of meme investing, then moving to real companies pillars of the economy.
The latest narrative (fairy tale again) coming from famous fund managers, institutional players and family offices is speaking about a correction this summer, to resume for a blow off in December/January. How convenient!
The survival instinct of the prudent investor, comes before the lust for unreal and not deserved profits of meme investors.
Having said that, it is now time for survival and not expansion.

I thank the cryptosphere for being the Canary in the Coal Mine.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:41 am

Re BTC, the bollinger bands are getting very tight which means a huge period of volatility is coming.  This could be down or up.  Considering the fact it's technically pretty oversold and the 29-30k range has been tested a few times and all the liquidity was swept up there, but a lot of liquidity is left in the 42k range, I believe it could mean a move towards the upside.

In the stock market, I am no believer of a bear market.  There is simply too much quantative easing going on and that money has to go somewhere.  As long as the money printing continues, the bull market will be here.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:47 am

arbusers wrote: Technically, BTCs picture is terrible. There are narratives (fairy tales) everywhere some of them coming out of mouths that should never be trusted. And there are time and price targets.
The termites are starting from the high volatility and speculative investments, and then they move to the very core of the system.
So far we have seen these series: Cryptos>SPACs>Russel. Logically, we will move to the SP500 at a point, starting from the Nikolas and the Teslas and other companies of meme investing, then moving to real companies pillars of the economy.
The latest narrative (fairy tale again) coming from famous fund managers, institutional players and family offices is speaking about a correction this summer, to resume for a blow off in December/January. How convenient!
The survival instinct of the prudent investor, comes before the lust for unreal and not deserved profits of meme investors.

Can you tell us where do you think all this money will move to?They are printing like never before so all this new money and if people sell crypto/stocks... needs to go somewhere...
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:19 am

I wonder if someone hacked Arbusers profile here?
in the span of 30 days he went from buying to DISASTER scenario.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:17 am

bookabuser wrote: I wonder if someone hacked Arbusers profile here?
in the span of 30 days he went from buying to DISASTER scenario.
When it comes to my wealth I am not dogmatic. Dogmatic people will always lose.
What is valid today, might be invalid tomorrow and vice versa. I am changing my positions according to the market, because I know the market is not changing position according to mine.

Again, I am telling you what I do with my own money. I am not telling you what to do with your money. This is your responsibility.

In case you didn't notice, I am outperforming both Elon and Michael.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:40 am

Yes, that is the good old arbusers we love to hate.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:12 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Re BTC, the bollinger bands are getting very tight which means a huge period of volatility is coming.  This could be down or up.  Considering the fact it's technically pretty oversold and the 29-30k range has been tested a few times and all the liquidity was swept up there, but a lot of liquidity is left in the 42k range, I believe it could mean a move towards the upside.

In the stock market, I am no believer of a bear market.  There is simply too much quantative easing going on and that money has to go somewhere.  As long as the money printing continues, the bull market will be here.
+1
Mtipster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:35 am

kapetan1122 wrote:
arbusers wrote: Technically, BTCs picture is terrible. There are narratives (fairy tales) everywhere some of them coming out of mouths that should never be trusted. And there are time and price targets.

Can you tell us where do you think all this money will move to?They are printing like never before so all this new money and if people sell crypto/stocks... needs to go somewhere...
I was thinking about it, too. Money has to go somewhere. I guess it could be real estate. It's skyrocketing in EU and US (they are predicting a crash, though...)

As we're from the same country, you know how crazy is here. Rubbish apartments in the capital easily go over 2K EUR/m2. Even in the East (Osijek) it's getting closer to 2K. Who would pay that kind of money to be eaten by mosquitos there???
I wonder who buys majority of those real estate all over EU, people or institutions.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:40 am

This has nothing to do with BTC, but last week I took part in the calculation of the ROI on land cultivating a very specific commodity.
The results are amazing.
No wonder the multi billionaires are buying land for cultivation.

I am wondering, why all these headless chickens are mimicking Elon Musk in Dogecoin, and not in buying land which is a primary investment for him right now.
Well the answer is easy, they are headless chickens.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:09 am

Wall street big funds are buying family homes since 2008 when a law was passed to make this possible. And Bill Gates is the largest private farmland owner in the US. This is no coincidence. Population grows while planet earth not. Very simple math there.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:08 pm

Prepare for something else happening, besides the consensus view. This applies to all markets, including Cryptos and Stocks.
Farrell's #9 rule, when all the experts and forecasts agree, something else is going to happen.
Last edited by arbusers on Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:41 am

My current (very general) view on BTC. I am doing an exception to show a graph.
A dead bounce might be underway only to lure fresh blood in. Be careful.

BTC, no description.png
BTC, no description.png (479.55 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Today's reaction of BTC is allowing for some hope and a small spot long risk. However, still all options are on the table, while positive options are having the lead against negative.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”