RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Long on BTC

Where to invest the surplus of funds
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Long on BTC

Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:16 pm

This reminds me of a weather forecast in ex Yu. They know to announce : Tomorrow will be sunny with possible rainfall!
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:18 am

Technical analysis was the tool of the whales for 1 decade in bitcoin. For this reason it was a self fulfilling prophecy and it worked for all. But now that is not the case anymore. For whatever asset that the fundamentals have not changed and you have 50% discount, to me it signals a strong buy. I bought some at 29700 $. There may be other discounts but i dont want to wait for the bottom since it may never go there.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:23 pm

bookabuser wrote: This reminds me of a weather forecast in ex Yu. They know to announce : Tomorrow will be sunny with possible rainfall!
If you are expecting to find someone who will guarantee 100% the direction of any market, this someone will not be found here. And if you ever find him, please let me know too.
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:04 pm

I understand volatility, and ofcourse there is no guarantee for the market price, but reading your post it is like day 1 - BTC is shit, and day 2- here is my graph and indicators, i am buying!
SO strict and someone who blindly follow your posts is losing money. and last time I checked this forum is about earning money.
And I am 100% sure that a decent percentage of users of this forum are those blind followers.
I am not an ass licker and I speak honest here.
BTC CAN go lower than this, and break even into 20k - 10k but as long as it is in downtrend I am buying and i am sure you are buying and this is long term investment so we invest what we are ready to lose.
Also we learned that some indicators that are valuable for stock markets are not valuable for crypto market and the coolest thing about crpyto is that we do not know what will happen.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:44 am

bookabuser wrote: reading your post it is like day 1 - BTC is shit, and day 2- here is my graph and indicators, i am buying!
I am now convinced that you don't read my posts. Or at least, you read what you want to read.
I always announce openly and clearly when I buy and when I sell anything. It can't be more clear than that.

There is a disclaimer all over, and you are one of the reasons this disclaimer should be in every post, no matter how repetitive it becomes.

Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice. Information is general in nature and is not specific to you. You should not make any decision, financial or otherwise, based on any of the Information without undertaking your own due diligence.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:35 am

I don't know if balls of steele notice that arbusers lost a big jump from 30k to 40k.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:02 am

I was searching the news about what could cause today's pump ...
well it seems there are rumors that amazon will accept bitcoin and/or will buy bitcoin , and that energy used for producing bitcoins is actually "greener' than anticipated!
I can't say that i am buying these rumors!
Bottom line is that BTC is BTC and will do its thing up or down ,  no matter the news
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:46 am

cortomaltese wrote: I was searching the news about what could cause today's pump ...
well it seems there are rumors that amazon will accept bitcoin and/or will buy bitcoin , and that energy used for producing bitcoins is actually "greener' than anticipated!
Bottom line is that BTC is BTC and will do its thing up or down ,  no matter the news
These markets are extremely manipulated. 

Huge companies and banks who were extremely bullish 6 months ago were pumping out negative headlines re crypto for weeks and then last week all of a sudden started changing things up again without anything fundamental changing.  JPM springs to mind, in January they predicted BTC could go to 130-470k long term, 3 months ago their CEO said the crypto market cap would hit 5 trillion, while 3 weeks ago they said BTC would dump below 20k and there was 0 interest from their investors to acquire it...while last week they suddenly allowed all their wealth managers access to crypto investments. 

Coïncidence or planned so they and their clients could buy low with a lot more supply in the market and on exchanges?  There are a lot more examples like that out there.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am

cortomaltese wrote: I was searching the news about what could cause today's pump ...
I dont think just a rumor will add this much market cap to btc. If you see clearly even elon cant pump it anymore. BTC is not a fairytale. Btc is the future and all big guys know this. The only difference is the timing. It may take 10 years, 20 years it does not matter. A lot of people put a lot of faith in POS and thought lets see who wins, but now ETH 2.0 is delayed till 2022 form developers over security concerns. There is no technical upgrade made by any coin without losing some of the btc fundamentals. So no innovation by altcoins. And with layer 2 and layer 3 gaining attraction to developers btc seems like the winner in long term. The real news are the system upgrades, all financial news are rubbish since are only momentarily pumps or dumps. What the essence of the system is predicts what will happen. This is not a belief problem anymore. There is a decade of nonfailing history with the greatest of attention. We are in the position that Microstrategy has put its future in bitcoin. Square has put it in btc too. Tesla has it in its balance sheet, SpaceX has it too. El Salvador has adopted it as legal tender. Fairytale is to say that bitcoin is a fairytale. Those who say its a fairytale analyze only price and nothing else.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:45 am

arbusers wrote:
A dead bounce might be underway only to lure fresh blood in. Be careful.

Just wondering if this is what is happening. Anyways, thanks Arbusers, i bought a 28000 euros last week and sold all yesterday.
Thanks alot
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:06 am

Why don't you buy and sell shares instead of bitcoin. You can analyse Share prices and predict which way they will go. In this current pandemic we are facing there are still lots of great opportunities out there and plenty of buying opportunities. Shares actually have some value unlike some arbitary bitcoin price. If not shares you could invest in some valuable artwork like I have. I currently own paintings by Van Gogh and Rembrandt and I am thinking of adding a Monet to my collection for $105million from Sotheby's.
Lumberjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:06 am

arbusers wrote: My current (very general) view on BTC. I am doing an exception to show a graph.
A dead bounce might be underway only to lure fresh blood in. Be careful.

[attachment id=0 msg=85549]

Any updates on the current situation and the recent rise?
Dead bounce or bull indications?
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:35 pm

I am wondering why do you dig in the past to prove me wrong, instead of looking at my latest post?
arbusers wrote: Today's reaction of BTC is allowing for some hope and a small spot long risk. However, still all options are on the table, while positive options are having the lead against negative.
It makes absolutely no sense posting in these threads.
Bobby80
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:35 pm

This thread seems to have gone quiet lately.

Arbusers you called an important top in April beautifully, giving us time to accumulate at lower prices, just wondering what your thoughts are on when this current cycle will end?
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:25 pm

I am not posting any more my actions, sorry. The only thread where I will post is the ''Long on Silver''. And when I sell my positions there, I will not post anything related to stock markets and investments.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”