RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best physical bank for gambling

Ask anything about smart gambling
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Best physical bank for gambling

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:15 pm

Which is, according to your experience, the best bank for gambling business (10K withdrawal per month)?
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Best physical bank for gambling

Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:33 pm

It depends on where you come from.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Is there any bank left being happy with gambling transactions. I really doubt.
sun_adit
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:55 pm

arbusers wrote: Is there any bank left being happy with gambling transactions. I really doubt.
What would happen if the bank is not happy with it? I know it would affect mortgage, loan. Would they close your account or anything else?
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:35 pm

arbusers wrote: Is there any bank left being happy with gambling transactions. I really doubt.
Arbusers can you explain it more.What will happen?I think they cannot close your account.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:41 pm

gamblehappier wrote:
Arbusers can you explain it more.What will happen?I think they cannot close your account.
They can 100% close your account if they don't like you.  And they don't have to give you the reason they did it, you will be left guessing what was the problem.  You will simply receive a letter one day stating your account will be closed in 30 days and if you could please transfer all funds.  It happens more often than you think.

I stronly recommend using services like N26, Leopay or any online bank.  You don't care if they close that account and can always open another one with another service.
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:11 am

campeones wrote: It depends on where you come from.
I would move if there is any in the world that would accept me as a customer (Italy).
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:15 am

Alfa1234 wrote:
gamblehappier wrote:
They can 100% close your account if they don't like you.  And they don't have to give you the reason they did it, you will be left guessing what was the problem.  You will simply receive a letter one day stating your account will be closed in 30 days and if you could please transfer all funds.  It happens more often than you think.

I stronly recommend using services like N26, Leopay or any online bank.  You don't care if they close that account and can always open another one with another service.
Would N26 be okay with a 10K transaction per month?
I am a bit scared about these online banks. Anyway, once these two close my accounts I will have none left  :-\
Last edited by Blackoutt777 on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:32 am

For those who asked, yes, we have seen bank accounts getting closed due to betting activity. Some banks will not notify you about the reason, they will simply refer you to some clauses and asterisks.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:13 am

Why not? i mean surely it depends on certain country but gambling money is as good as money made from freelancing or other "internet" related activities. So far i have no problem with my own physical banks and as far as i have talked with some friends(employees) from those banks they really dont care as long as you can prove the source of funds. Which means if your transaction is higher than 15k(one time) they may ask the reason of this transaction and you just send them betslips or account statement). Everything under 15k if your avg bank account turnover is 5-10k, no questions asked... At least in my country, they just have to comply with regulations and thats all.
Camma23
Has experience

Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:20 am

hi man, which country are you from? and could you explain better this "Everything under 15k if your avg bank account turnover is 5-10k"? what you mean for average turnover?
arctrading
Has experience

Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Camma23 wrote: hi man, which country are you from? and could you explain better this "Everything under 15k if your avg bank account turnover is 5-10k"? what you mean for average turnover?

I used to work for a bank so i have still connections there. i would not name the bank names here but their monitoring for transactions works basically like this: AML System scans automatically all the customers accounts; if it sees something unusual, like a big payment to this account then it notifies the analysts who will analyse it and then if they spot something, will be forwarded to end analysts who will make a report which either ends with some action from bank side or it will be a closed case. Basically it means that all bank here have a number which is 15k, every transaction over that must have proof/reasoning behind it. Basically gets notified AML system asap.  By average turnover i mean if you get 2k per month on average to your bank account lets say last 2 months in a row and then suddenly, on your third month, you get 5k payment, then AML system gets notified and analyst will look into it. If he/she sees that its ok(lets say payment made from employer account) then everything is ok. But if payment made by other person account or from some bookmaker site which you have not made any payments recently then they will forward it to "end analysts" who will either ask for supportive documentation(betslip, account statement) or see its all ok. This is the procedure employed by many banks and thats why smurfing still works altough on higher level than its used to. But if you get on avg 10k worth of payments from few sources every month then i see no issue why bank should close account unless gambling is illegal/grey area in this country.

Return to “Newbie's questions”