Getting started

Ask anything about smart gambling
gnr5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Getting started

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:44 pm

Hi,

Total noob here, nice to meet everyone. Arbs is my "learn something during Covid-19", and I've been reading this forum and other sites as well. I have a few questions to get started:

I'm in the US if that helps...

1. Should I open accounts with every single booker, or just a few, any recommendations here would be great.
2. Anything to bet on to get started, every sport is on hold now, except obscure leagues. Is e-gaming recommended during this time or everyone just waiting.
3. Should I stick to only one sport, I'm a big soccer fan and I know about the teams, but being in the US, I can see myself doing arbs with NBA, MLB, MLS, and NFL.
4. Any tips for staying under the radar? Is $1k investment too crazy to start? I also plan to keep my bets in round numbers and using the same IP, anything else?

Thanks!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Getting started

Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:08 pm

1. You should open accounts with any single reliable bookmaker that would offer opportunities for arbing or value betting. Here is an asterisk. If your bankroll is small, you will not be able to bet in many bookmakers at the same time. If this is the case, you should use only a limited number of bookmakers.
2. I believe your question is about e-sports. Are you good at them?
3. No need to stick in just one sport. Al big markets are good to go, soccer, NBA, MLS, NFL. Be careful with baseball and tennis as some bookmakers might have different terms.
4. no quick answer here, just read the forum.
gnr5
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:31 pm

arbusers wrote: 1. You should open accounts with any single reliable bookmaker that would offer opportunities for arbing or value betting. Here is an asterisk. If your bankroll is small, you will not be able to bet in many bookmakers at the same time. If this is the case, you should use only a limited number of bookmakers.
2. I believe your question is about e-sports. Are you good at them?
3. No need to stick in just one sport. Al big markets are good to go, soccer, NBA, MLS, NFL. Be careful with baseball and tennis as some bookmakers might have different terms.
4. no quick answer here, just read the forum.
1. My bankroll could be anything between $1k-$2k. Any reliable bookmaker that you can recommend?
2. Not good at e-sports, just looking to see if there are opportunities over COVID-19
3. Thanks for the tip.
4. Thanks!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:06 am

1. Provide a list of available to you bookmakers and then we ll figure out who is a go and who is a no go.
Thanks.
turbobets
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:46 pm

Finding big arbs is going to be hard if you only have North American facing books. I would go straight to value betting small arbs using pinnacle as your base.

Return to “Newbie's questions”