Asianconnect88 financial trouble? Lies and deception

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
maxespion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Asianconnect88 financial trouble? Lies and deception

Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:46 pm

I would like to know if asianconnect has decent liquidity to bet on, or is it the same as other agents, such as betinasia? mainly to do arbitration, and earn at least 2000 usd per month. I can't find any demo account to check it out.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:36 am

arbusers wrote: This is an e-mail I just received from AsianConnect. Seems they return back to normality and they are ready to pay.

To start this month with good news, we are glad to announce that we will be lifting the withdrawal transaction limit across all payment methods available to use.

Provided that the account has already undergone our KYC Verification Process and has already completed the Rollover Requirement only if applicable.

We encourage everyone to still and always follow withdrawal guidelines for smooth and hassle-free transactions.

If you have question or clarifications, kindly let us know.

Thank you very much for your continuous patronage to Asianconnect88!
They are solid as they can be. But the temporary stop will cost them. BetInAsia and Sportmarket on top.
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:57 pm

neopas wrote:
arbusers wrote: This is an e-mail I just received from AsianConnect. Seems they return back to normality and they are ready to pay.

To start this month with good news, we are glad to announce that we will be lifting the withdrawal transaction limit across all payment methods available to use.

Provided that the account has already undergone our KYC Verification Process and has already completed the Rollover Requirement only if applicable.

We encourage everyone to still and always follow withdrawal guidelines for smooth and hassle-free transactions.

If you have question or clarifications, kindly let us know.

Thank you very much for your continuous patronage to Asianconnect88!
They are solid as they can be. But the temporary stop will cost them. BetInAsia and Sportmarket on top.
Solid as they can be? Are you stoned? They have just proven that they are certainly not solid, since they stopped paying their customers their money when they requested it. When they failed to do that, they showed that they in fact do not have all their customers money on hand, but might have spend them or gambled them away or whatever. This stop in football was an excellent test of how strong the bookmakers and brokers are with their finances. Asianconnect failed that test big time.

That they finally have started paying some customers again, after delaying for months, is most likely just because they started getting some deposits again. 
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 pm

they sent me an email today saying all deposits and withdrawals for skrill charged 1.5%. before deposits were free and 1 free withdrawal per month.

anyone else had similar email or just me?

if i transfer gbp to bitcoin and then send it and then transfer it back to gbp. how much roughly would the transfer fees be?
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 am

So far, not yet got such email.
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:34 pm

I'm depressed.
Bookmakers don't want my business.
Exchanges don't want my business.
And now Agents don't want my business either. BetinAsia, Sportmarket and others do not allow UK customers.

What's left?  >:(
Geronimo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:41 am

DPG wrote: I'm depressed.
Bookmakers don't want my business.
Exchanges don't want my business.
And now Agents don't want my business either. BetinAsia, Sportmarket and others do not allow UK customers.

What's left?  >:(
Dont worry! Maybe I can help you.

Its interesting:

For me would be interesting the other way (your home base country)

Unfortunatly it isnt possible to exchange private messages between users of Arbusers Forum. How we can get connected?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:18 am

DPG wrote: What's left?  >:(
Relocation.

Return to “AsianConnect88”