BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

No Bitcoin Deposit Option in BETBURGER!?

Surebets and Live arbing services.
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

No Bitcoin Deposit Option in BETBURGER!?

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:21 pm

I noticed BITCOIN is not available as deposit option in Betburger.

Betburger is nice but deposit methods are verry limited. We're living in 2020. Most bookmakers, e-wallets and alert programs added BITCOIN as a deposit option. Why? Because it's easy, fast and secure. Neteller&Skrill are closing accounts; they're not reliable anymore. In addition, These two e-wallets are restricted in many countries.

Not to mention, credit card deposits can be risky (and may be forbidden) in countries where online betting is illegal. I noticed BITCOIN is STILL not available as a deposit option in Betburger.

This is not good. I hope you add BITCOIN option soon..
czoker
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: No Bitcoin Deposit Option in BETBURGER!?

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:22 pm

Agree with you and the same problem is with ecopayz, why they still dosen`t add it?
For example in my country (Poland) 90% or more bookies dosen`t accept skrill/neteller deposits anymore, only ecopayz is possible, but we can`t pay via ecopayz for betburger... Hope they will add it soon
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:04 am

czoker wrote: Agree with you and the same problem is with ecopayz, why they still dosen`t add it?
For example in my country (Poland) 90% or more bookies dosen`t accept skrill/neteller deposits anymore, only ecopayz is possible, but we can`t pay via ecopayz for betburger... Hope they will add it soon
Yeah, Ecopayz would be suitable option too. I hope they add it soon.
BetBurger
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:50 am

Thank you all for your offer.
We would absolutely mind your suggestions in the future to improve the convenience for our customers.

Return to “BetBurger ”