BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How can I transfer funds from Skrill to BTC wallet?

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How can I transfer funds from Skrill to BTC wallet?

Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi everyone, i would like to ask if anyone knows how can i transfer money from my skrill wallet to btc.
Thank you
Last edited by leosir on Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: HOW CAN I TRANSFER FUNDS FROM SKRILL TO BTC WALLET

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:19 am

interested in this as well. Nobody knows?
uptight
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:42 am

You can't directly transfer, but you can buy bitcoin at Bitpanda, which accepts skrill deposit (there is some fee)
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:45 pm

uptight wrote: You can't directly transfer, but you can buy bitcoin at Bitpanda, which accepts skrill deposit (there is some fee)
Yes Bitpanda is only reliable way to do it(others may lead to closure of your skrill/NT account).
There is 5-6% fee on it but i never had problems with them and i know couple of guys had problems buying it from other sites and even locked their skrill/NT account.
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:50 am

Hello, there are 3 options in order to transfer your skrill money to btc wallet.

1) Deposit to BitPanda and buy btc from there(they have very high fees 5-6%)
2) Deposit to Coindeal and buy btc from there (they have zero deposit fees but they have 0.4% trading fee and the spread is at 0.3% most of the time, so 1% total fee)
3)Deposit to theRockTrading and buy btc from there (they have 3% deposit fee and 0.2% trading fee.Totally cost approximately 3.5%)
Camma23
Has experience

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:02 am

ilovethisforum wrote: Hello, there are 3 options in order to transfer your skrill money to btc wallet.

2) Deposit to Coindeal and buy btc from there (they have zero deposit fees but they have 0.4% trading fee and the spread is at 0.3% most of the time, so 1% total fee)
3)Deposit to theRockTrading and buy btc from there (they have 3% deposit fee and 0.2% trading fee.Totally cost approximately 3.5%)
When you buy btc from those 3 platform via skrill , you need to be registered on same name ? Or you can use your bitpanda and deposit with somebody else skrill?
geetz
Has experience

Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:20 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: Hello, there are 3 options in order to transfer your skrill money to btc wallet.

Great tips, if bitpanda is quite known for a while as reliable exchanger (fees are obviously ridiculous), how about other 2: coindeal and therocktrading, has anybody had any experiences with them?
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Camma23 wrote:

When you buy btc from those 3 platform via skrill , you need to be registered on same name ? Or you can use your bitpanda and deposit with somebody else skrill?
All these platforms what your name in skrill to match your name in theirs. So you can only buy under your name.
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:04 pm

geetz wrote:

Great tips, if bitpanda is quite known for a while as reliable exchanger (fees are obviously ridiculous), how about other 2: coindeal and therocktrading, has anybody had any experiences with them?
I have used rocktrading and coindeal. If you just want to buy bitcoin and withdraw it to your wallet,they are safe. The cheapest option is to use coindeal because they have zero deposit fees on skrill. Their spread is big but no where near the 3% that most of platforms charge for just the deposit.
sagosen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:22 pm

Buying on Localbitcoins with Skrill?
geetz
Has experience

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:37 pm

ilovethisforum wrote:
geetz wrote:

I have used rocktrading and coindeal. If you just want to buy bitcoin and withdraw it to your wallet,they are safe. The cheapest option is to use coindeal because they have zero deposit fees on skrill. Their spread is big but no where near the 3% that most of platforms charge for just the deposit.
https://coindeal.com/fees/ - checking their fees section it is mentioned about a 3% fee just for depositing by skrill, adding the spread we receive 6+% . Is it for every country the same? For neteller they show 0% fee , though.
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:48 pm

geetz wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote:
geetz wrote: Great tips, if bitpanda is quite known for a while as reliable exchanger (fees are obviously ridiculous), how about other 2: coindeal and therocktrading, has anybody had any experiences with them?
https://coindeal.com/fees/ - checking their fees section it is mentioned about a 3% fee just for depositing by skrill, adding the spread we receive 6+% . Is it for every country the same? For neteller they show 0% fee , though.
OK, then my bad i thought that the zero fee was for skrill but it is for neteller. Try therocktrading then.

Return to “Skrill”