RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Dafabet Withdrawal Delays

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Dafabet Withdrawal Delays

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:44 pm

anyone else discovered delayed payouts with dafabet ? their chat support is a complete joke. sent them all documents several times. their chat support seems to be either stupid as bread or doing this tactics deliberately. either they tell you to send the same documents again and again or simply leaving the chat. i always tought they are legit.
arctrading
Has experience

Re: Dafabet Withdrawal Delays

Fri May 01, 2020 11:49 am

They paid out my 500 without a problem but as they did not want my business, that was assumed. Usually they paid out 10min after request so there must be other problem. Chat support is a joke thats true. I would not be worried about payout tho, they will pay. Seems like some other internal issue there...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri May 01, 2020 6:18 pm

must be 4 or more digit withdraw.. but dafabet went down.. was good becoma bad.. bye bye dafa
Juggernauts365
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 06, 2020 8:09 am

autobetting wrote: anyone else discovered delayed payouts with dafabet ? their chat support is a complete joke. sent them all documents several times. their chat support seems to be either stupid as bread or doing this tactics deliberately. either they tell you to send the same documents again and again or simply leaving the chat. i always tought they are legit.
Horrible bookie , live chat plus phone support is too bad , never seen such unprofessionals in my life ever .
Peraltabet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Hi guys my story at Dafabet

Register day 21 april and get welome sport bonus , after several bets T&C Completed and finnaly limited to bets of 3 € ... decide of course withdraw 400 .. several emails for KYC and day 4 May was pais.

Live chat awfull
Peraltabet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 10, 2020 4:59 pm

Second withdraw requested .. 5 days and todays enter by neteller

* just to give my feedback guys
Camma23
Has experience

Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:37 pm

hi guys, I opened dafa since more or less a week, I verified my account, asked my first withdrawal and they are delaying it for 2 days now (via ecopayz..so it should have come in few hours at worst). Their CS told me this :

"As per checking, your withdrawal of EUR ***** is still on under review as per management decision. Kindly monitor your account from time to time. It may took not more than a week to process the Withdrawal".

Is this "normal"?
Iskar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:51 pm

Dafabet is scam. I trying to withdraw till 1 month. I wrote about 7 mails and after verification I still don't have any news :) Be careful with this bookie.
sagosen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:09 am

I just trying to withdraw about 270€ haha, so painful, they even don't know what they want. Please avoid them.
Camma23
Has experience

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:40 am

Ok so it seems I’m not the only who is waiting their money. Someone who solved and got money can tell us how he did?  :D
Last edited by Camma23 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
cqc2003
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:07 pm

Hi Everybody

I have a problem with Dafabet, i asked two withdraws per USD 1000 because this is the max, i asked on 22 June and im still waiting
They sayd that the analyzing my ID and my bets (my bets WTF)  >:( >:(
And this situation could be take one or three!! weeks

I supose that a bookie like dafabet, its have a good reputations, sponsors in more english football teams

But... i dont know, i want to heart us, if somebody have a similar situation like me, and if finally Dafabet payd... with delay ok, but payd

Thanks too mucht!!
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:56 pm

They are not fair but I think they will pay. In 2016, after 5 years betting, they suddenly applied to my account 2,5% fee for withdrawal, I even asked the chat operator about turnover before clicking the order and despite his "go, no fees, 1x turnover reached" 67 euros commissions were cut from total amount so I quit.
If you search "dafabet" in this forum you will find several complains about delays but I guess all those guys were finally paid.
arctrading
Has experience

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:18 pm

This is very interesting tbh. I was afraid to deposit(because of reading the forums) but nevertheless,  I deposited on friday(because of weekend games) and today i made withdrawal via neteller and it landed approx in 15min after request to my neteller account. Are you guys talking about dafabet OW or dafa sports?
alealeale
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:57 am

If I remember correctly, that time there was just Dafabet.com, by the way I suppose they are the same company. After a winning row I was up 2/3000 euro and they decided to apply Skrill fees to my account, not allowing me to withdrawal by card. In attachment, their (unfairy) reasons.
Attachments
Schermata 2020-07-06 alle 07.55.56.png
arctrading
Has experience

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:42 am

alealeale wrote: If I remember correctly, that time there was just Dafabet.com, by the way I suppose they are the same company. After a winning row I was up 2/3000 euro and they decided to apply Skrill fees to my account, not allowing me to withdrawal by card. In attachment, their (unfairy) reasons.
Yes theres one dafabet.com but 2 products. One is Dafa OW(basically IBC) and second is Dafa Sports(soft side of the line). I have no access to Dafa Sports but Dafa OW indeed applies withdrawal fees once they figure out that youre any good. Also reducing betting limits from full limits to 10% and then to few %.  Nevertheless they should allow withdraw money without a problems as why i asked what product they use... Because one person said that max withdrawal was 1k USD which is the limit ive not seen before when used ewallet for withdrawal... Atleast for me personally, withdrawals have arrived at the same day.

Return to “Bookies discussion”