RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Dafabet Withdrawal Delays

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Dafabet Withdrawal Delays

Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:46 am

alealeale wrote: If I remember correctly, that time there was just Dafabet.com, by the way I suppose they are the same company. After a winning row I was up 2/3000 euro and they decided to apply Skrill fees to my account, not allowing me to withdrawal by card. In attachment, their (unfairy) reasons.
I had exactly same issues. I won them around 3k in few days (less than a week) and they firstly applied me the fee on withdrawals and after I requested my 1st withdrawal they took around 5 days to "verify" my account, although my account was already verified with all documents from before :D finally they paid it and next withdrawals till 0 were in 15-20 mins.
They limited my bets to around 60e though. So due to all these bullshits I said goodbye.
One more trash bookie to add to the list

ps. I was betting only on the (supposed) smart gambling section. But as you read, it was shit same as the soft part. Winners not welcome, usual mickey mouse bookie
Last edited by Camma23 on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 pm

I have same problem from avgust 2020. i send 10 times minimum my ID and all possible...every time i come in chat they say something others...one time i have verificated,next day not,and so forward...i recive mail that my account is verificated,i wait money,come again in chat: please send us ID and selfie with id...and i send again...nonstop like this whole month...now finaly like i have verificated account,buth still wait on money,they check something,and i must time to time refresh account to see if money was sent to my Neteller...this is like this whole month already now...i dont recive withdrawals...
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Try to send the page of neteller with you details of account, on page netteller you will go on configuration and click on top right and send to him.

They are so horrible in withdraw, the first withdraw that i made come in 1 week, the another 2 come on 2 weeks and they say this time lapse are because my account is limited, and its under verification, but aways pay me with 2 weeks
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:00 pm

i wonde rif their support is really as stupid as bread or they get instructions to play the dumb game. i need them quite often for their football handicaps in certain situations but yes,withdrawals are a point here. you can expect to wait a few days or even more than a week. most frustrating for me is it to deal with their so called "chat support". they are reckless and silly
sagosen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:49 am

I have same experience with them. Probably one of the worst customer support ever. They're so dumb, really unbelieveble. Verification waiting is so long, over 7 days.

After I verified my account I started to play. At one moment i withdrawed exactly 3000€, and received full amount at Skrill. 10 days after I made a new withdrawal request, this time 5000€. But i received in my Skrill 4875€.

Idiots took some 2.5% fee. When I asked them in mail to ensupport@dafabet.com how they can take fee, they told me:

Dear Player,

Thank you for choosing Dafabet!

This is to acknowledged that we have received your email. In line to your withdrawal concern. Please be informed  that Dafabet doesn't make extra fee or extra charge when it comes to withdrawal transactions but others banks do. 

In second mail, i explained them they took 125€, which is 2.5% of amount. Then, i received answer from another agent.

Good day!

Thank you for contacting us. In regards with your withdrawal amounting to EUR 5,000. Upon checking your withdrawal, has been credited in your Skrill account .

Please note that as per terms and conditions clause 7.5 "We reserve the right to apply a handling charges on deposits and withdrawals to cover third party transactions costs depending on the selected payment method. We shall inform you if you will be subjected to this handling charge.

And they only reffer to that rule where is no specified percentage of fee. And it's only rule that is about some withdrawal fees. Imagine that! I told them they could take 10% of total amount and told me "Hey, there is rule 7.5 in terms & conditions which allows us to take fee.". Haha, they are so terrible I still can't believe they have rule about withdrawal fee but without specified percentage.

Also, I asked them why they didn't took fee from my first withdrawal of 3000€ but they didn't gave me answer.
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm

You see just know it, Something happened to Dafabet and they became the worst bookie even Singbet is better than them and if you are betting with them, just know it is at your risk and 100 percent gmabling even if it is arbing.

Today a match was 1-0 already and the odd for the away to win is 2.9 and in every other bookie, it was 2.7 and 2.8 and in some even 3.00. Yet at the end of the match Dafabet decided to void all bets because of wrongly display of odds. And then one should ask them, a team that is already lossing, what odd should you expect them to have?

So its no news about Dafa, my only wonder if what made them like this because when they were completely sharp. I was loosing like an idiot to them
S3kt0r
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:56 pm

TZ wrote: I have same problem from avgust 2020. i send 10 times minimum my ID and all possible...every time i come in chat they say something others...one time i have verificated,next day not,and so forward...i recive mail that my account is verificated,i wait money,come again in chat: please send us ID and selfie with id...and i send again...nonstop like this whole month...now finaly like i have verificated account,buth still wait on money,they check something,and i must time to time refresh account to see if money was sent to my Neteller...this is like this whole month already now...i dont recive withdrawals...
so, did they paid you? im having the same issue, i was limited and requested withdrawl 4 days ago, they requested some documents, sent them but no response at all, i think they stole me...most funny is that its a payment of less than 1000 dollars.
Last edited by S3kt0r on Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dazer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:42 pm

Hi All,

I need to write also about Dafabet as I have similar issues as already written in this thread. Also searching by google there is quite a few of us who are heavily struggling to get their withdrawals done.

It is amazing that they have such a good and visible sponsorship deals in sports industry and at the same time, in reality, they are the most untrustfull bookie I've seen and used last 20 years of my betting career. You simply think you could trust this kind of bookie who has shirt deals with big big football clubs. Moneywise those are not cheap deals as we know.

Actually, all things concerned, everything went pretty well until I made a withdrawal request. Then the normal story: no answers when e-mailing, same stories in live chat with different words and finally after few days stupid responses when verifying account. Of course I got also that "2.5% fee" e-mail. Not fair, not at all.

Hopefully we could keep this thread active and let know others who are also in similar situation with them, how things are actually going. Of course I'm intrested if after all the problems / e-mails / live chat shit people actually get their withdrawals done. I really hope so.

Is here someone who actually *never got the money* after fighting with them ?  I only started my fight some days ago, and it may be a long one, but will not give up that is for sure. There is stories that after fighting number of weeks withdrawals finally were paid out. That gives me some hope, at least.

And if you got your withdrawal finally - how long time it took and was the amount 3 or 4 figures (or even bigger) ?

I'm based in Europe.

Thanks for all the replies and good luck everyone with them. Needless to say if you do not have account with them - never ever open it either.

Dazer
jagas
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:36 am

Truth is Dafabet will pay you but maximum after 2 weeks if they dont ask for all the documents in the world.

but this happens for your first withdrawal and after that it should be faster.

so hold on and you will get the money
Dazer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Thanks for your message jagas.

Also I was thinking why on earth they would put betting limits on accounts if they have no intention at all to process the withdrawals? That would be strange. Also why to send this "2.5% fee" e-mail when making withdrawal if no intention to pay out? Well, they are clearly strange & highly wrong behaviour betting site, no question, but those things still gives me hope they will pay out after all.

I'm still asking if here is someone who hasn't been paid out at all or could someone give us hope who has got money from them recently, this autumn? We can talk privately as well if you wish.

Dazer
S3kt0r
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:30 pm

papanoel666 wrote:
TZ wrote: I have same problem from avgust 2020. i send 10 times minimum my ID and all possible...every time i come in chat they say something others...one time i have verificated,next day not,and so forward...i recive mail that my account is verificated,i wait money,come again in chat: please send us ID and selfie with id...and i send again...nonstop like this whole month...now finaly like i have verificated account,buth still wait on money,they check something,and i must time to time refresh account to see if money was sent to my Neteller...this is like this whole month already now...i dont recive withdrawals...
so, did they paid you? im having the same issue, i was limited and requested withdrawl 4 days ago, they requested some documents, sent them but no response at all, i think they stole me...most funny is that its a payment of less than 1000 dollars.
Yesterday, after 15 days, dafabet processed the withdrawl and i've recieved my money.
Dazer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:48 pm

Very good to hear you guys have finally got something out from there!  :)

What I have read most of the people have got them after all, but it really demands some fighting spirit. Of course it should not be like that. Makes me sad this, and that 2.5% fee they take everytime you make a withdrawal. Absolutely horse shit. Pure robbery that.

Dazer
MelissaLynch

Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:28 pm

Bad debtors delayed payments and therefore cash recovery was delayed by about two years.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:36 pm

MelissaLynch wrote: Bad debtors delayed payments and therefore cash recovery was delayed by about two years.
Do you have inside info on that?
Cozetti
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Reading this thread convinced to not open an account there, thanks guys!

Return to “Bookies discussion”