Dota 2 thread

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dota 2 thread  (Read 489 times)
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Dota 2 thread
« on: May 02, 2020, 08:31:35 AM »

TES vs JDG , 11:00 2.05

Bet: Under 26,5 kills 1st map
Odds; 1.86

JD GAMING will be playing in a composition today: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao. On the opposite team we will see JackeyLove, QiuQiu (oddly for some people instead of Yuyanjia) 369, Karsa, Knight. So, today we will see QiuQiu in action - not sure if it's good for them. I deliberately do not choose to win the JDG, but I think the odds are well balanced. But playing for 1.6 is not worth the price of favorites to me. I was interested in betting on a number below 26.5 killings during this final. Although the average of these teams is a little bit higher, let's not forget that it has changed a little bit with the stages of the season and this average is a little bit inadequate. Secondly, the finalls are always played much more carefully and we'll wait for a big one too (line 23,5 about 2,6 in odds). The JingDong is one of the better first blood chemistry in the league and that's why the ratio for such an event is now profitable. Interestingly, one team has a shorter game in the league (Top Esports vs Team WE (22 minutes) and the second longest JD Gaming vs FPX (almost 42 minutes). The strength distribution looks more or less similar and proportional with the difference of a slightly more aggressive jungler on the Top Esports side. In fact, depending on the first map I will be analyzing if the line for killings is profitable so this bet is on 1 map and not on the next. source: esporttalk
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Re: China Pro League Finnals // League of Legends
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 01:47:00 PM »

FINAL SCORE 4:12 WIN!

esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Virtus.Pro vs Navi ESL One: Road to Rio
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 08:49:20 AM »

Virtus.Pro vs Navi  15:00 3.05

Pick: Virtus Pro +1,5 @ 2,18
Tipster bet from https://esporttalk.org/

Half jokingly, Simple is still mourning his porshe, which was brutally treated in one of the shopping mall parking lots. But people are jealous of it. Today he won't be able to play and he will mourn. Just kidding. Natus is an obvious favorite of this match but today they can play very loose with Virtus and they will not come to the match 100% unconcerned. Navi is a team that finally won the team championship and deservedly won the IEMa, but NaVi is not yet a team like Astralis, which when necessary will force itself and compete on every rival (even Astralis has problems with that). I think that today's match could be one of them. Virtus Pro faded out a long time ago now practically nobody is counting on them but nothing motivates as much as a chance to rebound against the best team in the world from the last IEM. Stable form of Buster and Jamie despite the losses are a good predictor before this match. The interesting thing is that Inferno is the best VP map today.
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Re: China Pro League Finnals // League of Legends
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 12:01:17 PM »

Virtus Pro won 2:0 !!! BET WIN !!
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Eu masters - AGO ROGUE VS TEAM LDLC - 18:00/9.05.2020
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2020, 12:03:24 PM »

League of legends stage - semifinals
Pick: AGO @ 1.8 Unibet

It is hard to find a really profitable course here. We already have a lot of statistics and matches behind us. In many of the matches the form of the day was simply decided and basically this is where you can finish the analysis. AGO player - Szygenda is in 1 of the top five KDA players - most played: Aatrox and Renekton. The second good player in the best five of this team is Chocolate which is in the lead with KDA at 7.5 and 420 gold per minute. Syndra and Azir play most often. It will certainly depend a lot on their form today and we think they can do it. The opponent has limited room for manoeuvre in the banes and each of their favourite champs is very versatile. In last 2019 season Polish formations were strong but they didn't stand the pressure and made very stupid mistakes. The level of this league, however, does not differ as far as the allocated places in the line-up indicate. Today this pressure will also be there, but as you can see from the previous matches, the level of the league is good. Of course, the higher the stakes, the more nerves will grow. I think that the players from Poland are better than LDLC, who also surprised me positively this year. The French organization that is in the gas will undoubtedly be a very good rival today.

This prediction is from https://esporttalk.org/

esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Dota 2 thread
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 09:02:25 AM »

Vikin.gg vs Alliance /  14 May 2020, 12:00​
Vikin.gg +1.5 @ 1.720

Alinace played her last game in the grid Winning against Team Liquid played against Natus Vincere ,losing against Virtus Pro, winning against Nigma . Their opponents today, despite the fact that they are being crossed out by the bookmakers looked pretty good recently, unfortunately FlyToMoon put a very tough condition. Aliance is just starting to play their first match in this league. Viking is a team that lacks familiarity with the lead but today's game is a good opportunity to prove that they can fight better than themselves. This is part of analysis on https://esporttalk.org/
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

My csgo thread
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 10:33:02 AM »

csgo - Home Sweet Home Cup

Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today​

Team Secret vs SMASH / / 16 May 2020 - 16:50 /
tip from https://esporttalk.org/
Choose: Team Secret @ 2.2
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Re: My csgo thread
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 07:56:44 AM »

csgo - Home Sweet Home Cup

Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today​

Team Secret vs SMASH / / 16 May 2020 - 16:50 /
tip from https://esporttalk.org/
Choose: Team Secret @ 2.2

PROFIT FINAL SCORE 2:0

WIN AGAIN OVER 2+

CSGO - BLAST 2020 / 18 May 2020 - 17:00

EndPoint vs AVEZ

Avez @ 2.9
CSGO tip from https://esporttalk.org​ . Today Endpoint's match with Avez. In Avez yesterday Molsi passed away and replaced him by former Virtus pro player - I think it's a good change because communication in the team and atmosphere required it. Molsi had official health problems but that was just an excuse to change the player. Byali has been training for a long time and this may be a small advantage in this match. The odds for winning the Avez in Betano are very high because it is 2.82 and it is profitable. Changes in this team were necessary and I think the effects can come relatively quickly. Whether it's going to happen today - Enpodint is solid and plays pretty evenly but is not a very tough rival and last game was below expectations. A lot will depend on Thomas Utting who seems to be much better than his teammates. Correct course on Avez - max 2.2 - 2.3.
esporte
Gaining experience

View Profile

esporte

Re: Dota 2 thread
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 10:48:43 AM »

FT 2:0 lost ;/;/
Pages: [1]
Print