Orbit account from different Agents?

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Thorgrimm
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Orbit account from different Agents?

Thu May 14, 2020 10:47 am

Hi,

I have been using Orbit Exchange via Asianconnect for some time. After Asianconnect has difficulties to pay out customer funds I am looking for an alternative.
Is it possible to open an account with e.g. BetInAsia and place bets on Orbit Exchange from there without having problems because of two accounts?

Is there anything to consider?

Thank you!
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Orbit account from different Agents?

Thu May 14, 2020 11:34 am

Hi, I used to have 2 accounts in orbit exchange in two different agents and i had no problem at all, so you can also create an account in another agent if you find it better.Also, there is a good way to try, because as i have read the comment of a bettor who wrote that Assian connect88 changed his commission from 3,5% to 15% because of his winnings without any warning.So, in this case you can close one account and keep the other.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 14, 2020 12:39 pm

You can create second account of Orbit with another broker.You will not have problem.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Chris89_000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 21, 2020 10:53 pm

leosir wrote: Hi, I used to have 2 accounts in orbit exchange in two different agents and i had no problem at all, so you can also create an account in another agent if you find it better.Also, there is a good way to try, because as i have read the comment of a bettor who wrote that Assian connect88 changed his commission from 3,5% to 15% because of his winnings without any warning.So, in this case you can close one account and keep the other.

Yes you can have both accounts.
On my previous Orbit account commission increased from 2,8℅ to 5% without warning.
So, I changed the broker and now I have 3% commission, I think that modification of commission is broker's decision and not Orbit.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”