RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Some signs of life

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Some signs of life

Fri May 15, 2020 4:58 pm

I m in the smart betting world since 2003 and I really can't recall a period that tough like March-May 2020.
I mean, even during the summers with no big events (World Cups, Euros, Olympics), there was some minimal action. These last 2 months the action was almost 0.
I can say from the polls on our forum. I can also say from the volumes in agents and e-wallets that everything was frozen. As for the alert services, some of them sold 0 subscriptions during these 2 months.
The visibility of our forum went down the drain, fewer clicks, fewer posts, fewer visitors.
That was the toughest ordeal and let's hope it will not be repeated again.

During this last week, I noticed some signs of life. We again have a pulse line.

More visitors and posts in the forum.
An excellent offer from BetInAsia that would make a difference if not called off from Orbit (probably after pressure from a 3rd party).
A limited number of subscriptions in the alert services. We are preparing a discount for BetBurger that will land to your e-mail for those who are registered for our newsletter. Maybe other services will follow.
And of course, Bundesliga starting once again.

It feels like late August, even though it is mid-May.

Good luck with everything you do and thank you for your support during these difficult weeks.
ne
nedeljkohamo

Re: Some signs of life

Fri May 15, 2020 6:21 pm

great thanks a lot
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 15, 2020 10:21 pm

arbusers wrote:

Good luck with everything you do and thank you for your support during these difficult weeks.
Thank you for your keeping things going smoothly these difficult weeks.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun May 17, 2020 11:23 am

Of course, it is very early to say but I believe that a number of smart bettors are already shaken out of business. 3 negative facts were aligned to create the perfect storm.
1st Bet365 kicking out Skrill and Neteller as payment methods.
2nd PaySafe additional fees.
3rd Covid19 and the subsequent stop of almost all betting action.

Even though #3 is something that will be fixed, #2 and #3 are facts that can't be fixed at least for the foreseeable future. People depending heavily on Bet365 and PaySafe will not recover easily.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon May 18, 2020 12:06 pm

For most bettors covid19 was the big problem.Bundesliga began and as i have seen some other big leagues will follow.These are good news.
Also some other minor leagues will start which is important.
Paypal as someone said will be an atlernative for Bet365.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”