square2sharp sports bet tracker

Useful links for smart gambling
Jason Manns
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

square2sharp sports bet tracker

Sat May 16, 2020 2:43 pm

Hey guys,

I have been building a web app to track your bets with my free time during this lock-down. It uses an API to get events to try and speed up the process of adding bets. It displays your overall stats on the dashboard, your numbers for each sport with a chart that tabs the monthly and yearly results. You can add tags and tipsters to your bets and there is a notes section if you keep betting notes.

There is a lot more I can add to it in the future and it's still in the early days so there could be some bugs. If you decide to test it out just update your settings first by adding how you would like to track your stakes and any bookmakers you use etc. If you spot any bugs just let me know and I will fix it up. Did zero testing on mobile but I plan on building mobile apps when I finish this.

If you track your bets feel free to try it out at square2sharp.com.
DkStyle
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: square2sharp sports bet tracker

Sat May 16, 2020 6:29 pm

But why? There is already so many of these type of bet tracking services(both paid and free), so I think it will be very hard for you to get anyone to use yours. But good luck with it anyway!
Jason Manns
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: square2sharp sports bet tracker

Sat May 16, 2020 7:26 pm

The main reason I built it is just to build something. I'm learning my craft and wanted to try build something I am interested in and would use, thanks.

Return to “Links”