RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

ecoPayz asking for source of funds

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

ecoPayz asking for source of funds

Wed May 20, 2020 9:18 am

I log in to my account just to see a message asking for the source of funds in my account. I clicked the relevant answer, but no follow up message or e-mail asked me to provide anything.
Anyone else?
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: ecoPayz asking for source of funds

Wed May 20, 2020 9:30 am

me too. At first login. What is this news?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 20, 2020 9:56 am

We are collecting information and post it here within the day.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed May 20, 2020 1:30 pm

The situation is described as an AML requirement. At this stage, ecoPayz clients need to tick where they get the funds from, without sending any supporting document. This is a general request and it is not linked or connected with any specifi transaction you might have so far.
Of course, ecoPayz has the responsibility to ask for additional documentation if requested by a bank or a government authority.
To some up, there are no worries for additional paperwork as we speak, but we believe this is one step forward towards the 6th Money Laundering Directive as described here: portal/the-6th-money-laundering-directive/
Camma23
Has experience

Wed May 20, 2020 1:36 pm

thanks for update. If we talks about funds coming from betting profit, which is the correct option from that list?
czoker
Has experience

Wed May 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Camma23 wrote: thanks for update. If we talks about funds coming from betting profit, which is the correct option from that list?

I wanted to ask the same question.
Probably Grants, Gift or other winnings will be ok?
zyz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:33 am

Camma23 wrote: thanks for update. If we talks about funds coming from betting profit, which is the correct option from that list?
Any update ?
I don't know what should i choose, regarding funds coming from betting profit.
Camma23
Has experience

Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:17 pm

Hello. Ecopayz asking again source of funds and other details to be confirmed after login.
Also the introduced the personal IBAN on personal accounts.

Do you know if they changed anything relevant lately ? I stopped using them since they didn’t allow betting transactions anymore in my country (2-3 months now)
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:15 am

Customers from the EEA and the UK can now send and receive EUR and GBP payments across Europe to and from their ecoPayz accounts by having a virtual EU IBAN or UK sort code & account number.
For payments in EUR, you get a virtual IBAN that consists of 34 digits.
For payments in GBP, you get a virtual UK sort code and account number.
These make things faster and cheeper. To get these IBAN numbers you need to register at ecoPayz and upgrade your account to Silver VIP level.
Our ecoPayz manager confirmed these accounts do not participate in the Common Reporting Standard as of today February 9th 2022.
A very detailed thread on what the Common Reporting Standard is and how it affects your ewallets can be seen here
You can register your ecoPayz accounts via our referral links and we will request to be upgraded in the Silver VIP level in no time.
Camma23
Has experience

Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:59 pm

arbusers wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:15 am
Customers from the EEA and the UK can now send and receive EUR and GBP payments across Europe to and from their ecoPayz accounts by having a virtual EU IBAN or UK sort code & account number.
For payments in EUR, you get a virtual IBAN that consists of 34 digits.
For payments in GBP, you get a virtual UK sort code and account number.
These make things faster and cheeper. To get these IBAN numbers you need to register at ecoPayz and upgrade your account to Silver VIP level.
Our ecoPayz manager confirmed these accounts do not participate in the Common Reporting Standard as of today February 9th 2022.
A very detailed thread on what the Common Reporting Standard is and how it affects your ewallets can be seen here
You can register your ecoPayz accounts via our referral links and we will request to be upgraded in the Silver VIP level in no time.
Hi man, thanks for your great support once again.
can you confirm that ecopayz can be used again for betting purposes trough this new virtual IBAN? As many of us had geographic problems with their services...stopped almost everywhere in Europe, in betting world
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:16 pm

You need a specific question to receive a specific answer. The answer depends on the country you come from and the bookmakers you will use. EcoPayz banned a large number of bookmakers because they weren't licensed to operate in specific countries.
If you are shy answering in public, send me a PM and I will pass the question to our ecoPayz manager.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”