BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betburger valuebets recomended settings

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
qu1ks1lv3r

Betburger valuebets recomended settings

Wed May 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Hello guys,
I'm using automated betting software, which handle betburger valuebets and place it in bet365.
So if you have some practice with it and if can you give me advice for valuebet percentage, odds, sports and etc.
Will be great if you share any of your experiance with me.
Thank You
stepby
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betburger valuebets recomended settings

Thu May 21, 2020 7:10 am

I started Value betting as my part time a few months ago and according to the scanner's ratings, i picked Betburger. I renewed my monthly subscriptions for 3 consecutive months but to be honest i didn't know what i was doing. Apparently something changed in payment systems and my Visa card could not renew my subscription with Betburger again. I engaged my bank and Betburger support for days but all in vain until i opted for Value betting with Rebelbetting.
I swear if this did not happen i was never gonna learn how to value bet and i was going to evetually quit. Am not sure whether i missed something at Betburger but i used to guess how much to stake but at rebelbetting the stake is provided alongside the value bet according to the odds, value percentage and your bankroll, . I honestly think rebelbetting is simple for new users.

I stand to be corrected!
heil
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:12 pm

I used to do valuebet with rebelling bet, but ended up with a lose. It seems that rebelling bet is too slow.
RB-Simon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:45 am

Members of ValueBetting have now made over 1 million euro since launch a year ago.
Average ROI per month is about 30%. (Nov 2020 was "only" 19.5%)

See up-to-date statistics from all our users here:
https://www.rebelbetting.com/valuebetting
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:31 pm

qu1ks1lv3r wrote: Hello guys,
I'm using automated betting software, which handle betburger valuebets and place it in bet365.
So if you have some practice with it and if can you give me advice for valuebet percentage, odds, sports and etc.
Will be great if you share any of your experiance with me.
Thank You
I am currently doing this, lets discuss our tactics.
Tblaugrana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:29 pm

hello, i also can't make any profit from the valuebets over the shap bookie. Does anyone have good settings?
le
leonbet

Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Tblaugrana wrote: hello, i also can't make any profit from the valuebets over the shap bookie. Does anyone have good settings?
Hi, this is possible with the right betting strategy and the right tools.Rebel and Burger are good, but there are some that are better for the purpose of value betting at sharp bookmakers.
willprigol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:25 am

leonbet wrote:
Tblaugrana wrote: hello, i also can't make any profit from the valuebets over the shap bookie. Does anyone have good settings?
Hi, this is possible with the right betting strategy and the right tools.Rebel and Burger are good, but there are some that are better for the purpose of value betting at sharp bookmakers.

I love an answer without an answer hehehe, please clarify which ones are better.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:53 pm

Just make sure you are beating the CL on a regular basis and profits will eventually come. Lately a lot of people are struggling to make profits from pre match value betting. There are reports that this is due to covid19 and teams under performing but also other factors such as manipulated live matches.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:08 pm

barret19 wrote:
Just make sure you are beating the CL on a regular basis and profits will eventually come. Lately a lot of people are struggling to make profits from pre match value betting. There are reports that this is due to covid19 and teams under performing but also other factors such as manipulated live matches.
Manipulated live matches? But where match fixers placing bets? Asian bookmakers kill this action.. Sbobet, IBC and Singbet voiding all win bets, Pinnacle hide/close suspi match and Betfair also doing problems when they lose.. Bet365 is died.. no more same bets on x accounts.. From my point of view soccer match fixing going to the hell.. or match fixers must focus on more liquid markets where more profits can come but risk that someone catch him is very high..

Return to “Value betting talk”