RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Gambling industry devastated by liquidity problems

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Gambling industry devastated by liquidity problems

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:01 pm

campeones wrote: The ignorance of so many people makes me believe there is more money to be made, no matter how hard it is.
Top coment!!!
For example if i tell here that is possible to make 20-30% yield on top matches on 1x2 market in champions league long term, 98% of people would just smail. This is why i make more money than 98% of people here
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:13 pm

Everybody can believe or not to these stories, laugh or take them seriously, but for sure you can’t compare now with old times. A bet365 acc now is a joke, many years ago it lasted some thousands; asia was easier to beat and so on. Nowadays all the easy ways of profit are gone
Mtipster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:31 pm

Similar situations I see in poker.

Poker strategy evolves over time, usually it starts by a high stakes player sharing it on coaching site, then it becomes accepted by regulars, higher stakes first, then down to bottom, after that it becomes so standard that everything else is considered wrong. There are also certain winrates considered maximum among poker community. So, if someone would say he beats NL500 zoom 10bb/100, everyone would consider him a scammer, or a troll, or just a lunatic.

But, there are some guys, different than everyone else, who don't care about current mainstream strategy, they have they own. I've seen it on streams, the way those guys think about the game is pure genius and supernatural winrates are possible for them.

So, I suppose it is possible in betting, too. Probably that guy discovered something completely different and unknown to the rest of us and of course, he kept it only for himself.
Camma23
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:35 pm

Mtipster wrote: Similar situations I see in poker.

Poker strategy evolves over time, usually it starts by a high stakes player sharing it on coaching site, then it becomes accepted by regulars, higher stakes first, then down to bottom, after that it becomes so standard that everything else is considered wrong. There are also certain winrates considered maximum among poker community. So, if someone would say he beats NL500 zoom 10bb/100, everyone would consider him a scammer, or a troll, or just a lunatic.

But, there are some guys, different than everyone else, who don't care about current mainstream strategy, they have they own. I've seen it on streams, the way those guys think about the game is pure genius and supernatural winrates are possible for them.

So, I suppose it is possible in betting, too. Probably that guy discovered something completely different and unknown to the rest of us and of course, he kept it only for himself.
You missed an important part: in poker you play against other players and the platform where you play doesn’t care if you win or loose. The X player was playing on b365 and ofc the bookmaker cares if the player takes money from them :D
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:28 am

I am surprised by the parallelisms and the assumptions that some did. In my previous post, I tried to profile a player. I never said that he made mid 8 figures euro gains from his personal Bet365 account. I simply said that he was able to keep his personal Bet365 account active for a decade with very heavy action, as an indication of his sharp action.
The fact that he quits this business and his example could be used as a paradigm or a blueprint by others, thinking that if a sharp player quits, then I should quit as well. Therefore, this is not good for the community as it signals negative perspectives.
In the end, it is a mistake to measure every player with our own circumstances and capabilities. If you face problems and limitations in your country of origin, this doesn't mean that others face the same problems. If you only bet in Bet365 or Marathonbet, this doesn't mean that others bet only in these 2. A rational thinker would take away 2 important messages.
1. As previously said, a succesfull and sharp player quits, meaning that business are getting tighter.  As a side comment of minor importance, his quit will leave space for others.
2. Someone had superior action during these last years and this would make everyone wonder, what was his edge, that others don't have!
I am surprised also by the example of the well-paid football player. Playing football is not the only way of making money. We should all stay in the circle of our competence. If football is the strong card, then you should play football. If betting is the strong card, then you should bet. Being a good footballer doesnt mean that you are a good bettor and vice versa.
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:03 am

ewolets closing account with no reason, big ewolets fees p2p, So to stay in buisnes you need to have biger advantage or use alternative deposit methods this days. I can beat closing lines by 40%, but to withdraw the money out of bookies is not easy anymore
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:53 am

cigo wrote: ewolets closing account with no reason, big ewolets fees p2p, So to stay in buisnes you need to have biger advantage or use alternative deposit methods this days. I can beat closing lines by 40%, but to withdraw the money out of bookies is not easy anymore
How many bets monthly do you beat the line by 40% ?
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:16 pm

Wolfie wrote:

How many bets monthly do you beat the line by 40% ?
It depends more how many safe accounts i can get
Niklaus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:41 pm

And if you had someone supplying you with the accs would you coop with him?
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Niklaus wrote: And if you had someone supplying you with the accs would you coop with him?
To get accounts is easy, i have thousents and thousents of friends worldwide :) Get super accounts constantly is another story.
But is no point to speak about this on forum. smart betting is not to educate others, but we can share simple strategies openly. Niklaus unfortunately we dont have PM-s. Smart betting always need a cooperation (if we speak about 5 or 6 digit profits per month)
VidaBlue
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:23 pm

cigo wrote: To get accounts is easy, .... Smart betting always need a cooperation (if we speak about 5 or 6 digit profits per month)
It is definitely not true that multiaccounting is the only way. Although it may not be so easy; exchanges and some sharps provide the infrastructure for making such profits without having to multiaccount here in the year of 2020. In some places of the world, shop betting makes this possible as well. This may change in the future though, as anything else.
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:06 pm

VidaBlue wrote:
cigo wrote: To get accounts is easy, .... Smart betting always need a cooperation (if we speak about 5 or 6 digit profits per month)
It is definitely not true that multiaccounting is the only way. Although it may not be so easy; exchanges and some sharps provide the infrastructure for making such profits without having to multiaccount here in the year of 2020. In some places of the world, shop betting makes this possible as well. This may change in the future though, as anything else.
man asian limits compare to bet365 are very very small, and every max bet change odds on asia. you dont get me at all
Atreyu666
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:02 pm

arbusers wrote: I am surprised by the parallelisms and the assumptions that some did. In my previous post, I tried to profile a player. I never said that he made mid 8 figures euro gains from his personal Bet365 account. I simply said that he was able to keep his personal Bet365 account active for a decade with very heavy action, as an indication of his sharp action.
The fact that he quits this business and his example could be used as a paradigm or a blueprint by others, thinking that if a sharp player quits, then I should quit as well. Therefore, this is not good for the community as it signals negative perspectives.
In the end, it is a mistake to measure every player with our own circumstances and capabilities. If you face problems and limitations in your country of origin, this doesn't mean that others face the same problems. If you only bet in Bet365 or Marathonbet, this doesn't mean that others bet only in these 2. A rational thinker would take away 2 important messages.
1. As previously said, a succesfull and sharp player quits, meaning that business are getting tighter.  As a side comment of minor importance, his quit will leave space for others.
2. Someone had superior action during these last years and this would make everyone wonder, what was his edge, that others don't have!
I am surprised also by the example of the well-paid football player. Playing football is not the only way of making money. We should all stay in the circle of our competence. If football is the strong card, then you should play football. If betting is the strong card, then you should bet. Being a good footballer doesnt mean that you are a good bettor and vice versa.
Football player was just an example of a TOP well paid guy of nowadays, nothing more, of course there are many ways to make millions nowadays, but i dont think there is an easy way of making easy money  than doing  whatever sports you like ( And as a plus you have the millions whatever brand advertising company will give you every year to sponsor you )
And btw  you clearly said this "  the guy is active for 15 years now and made mid 8 figures in Euros. (Nothing to do with Charlatans that turned 1 euro to a million). He was able to keep his personal Bet365 account active for a decade with very heavy action fooling traders constantly".
So its obvs that any person is going to think he made all his money in bet365, you dont mention any asian bookmaker or any other book at all.
Atreyu666
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:07 pm

cigo wrote:
VidaBlue wrote:
man asian limits compare to bet365 are very very small, and every max bet change odds on asia. you dont get me at all
I assume you are clearly talking about no liquids sports like ITF, e-sports, marginal football maybe also from lower divisions.
Because in TOP Football, basketball, baseball, nfl you can bet from 1k to 3k easy in asia.
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:53 am

Atreyu666 wrote:
Because in TOP Football, basketball, baseball, nfl you can bet from 1k to 3k easy in asia.

If you think you can get earn good money with few bets with 3k stakes per month... dream on...
Last edited by cigo on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”