BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Banned on oddschecker sites, still worth starting again?

Ask anything about smart gambling
foxblade98
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Banned on oddschecker sites, still worth starting again?

Thu May 21, 2020 3:27 pm

Hi guys stumbled upon this site and seems fantastic, i had a betting 'career' 2 to 3 years ago doing abit of matched betting, arbing, dutching and a few value picks but got banned or heavily restricted on all oddschecker sites minus 2. I assumed that was my betting career over with a profit of no more than 25K. Reading through the forum it seems some on here make 6 figures and i'm wondering what i'm missing? Is there enough other good sites for me to arb and value bet again still? If they're banning you all as easily as they banned me i can't work out how people continue to earn top money without being too restricted. Or is it all because people go on to bet in their nans names, etc? Majorly majorly appreciate anyone spending 5 minutes explaining what they'd do if they was me or whether i've already had my fun and just need to move on, thanks in advance
GreenScalper
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Banned on oddschecker sites, still worth starting again?

Thu May 21, 2020 4:50 pm

Of course most people here use accounts that are not under their names.
It's difficult to answer your question. Depends on your skills. Do you have the skills to trade on the exchanges? Are you willing to do a bit of offline gambling (betting shops)?
foxblade98
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 22, 2020 12:21 am

I guess my question is there's alot of talk about the arbing principles, software sites etc etc but it's very difficult to understand how people do this long term when bookmakers just ban you after 5-10 decent sized and sensible bets. Even if you take every action to prolong the life of your accounts they're not going to last long enough to make a long term living, so how would i find any information about how people continue using the softs post first set of restrictions as i've scowered the site and it doesn't seem there's a great deal of information on this side of things, just a load of information on how you do it when you do have unrestricted accounts.
Thanks for replying btw mate i appreciate it
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri May 22, 2020 8:15 am

I suggest you get rid of your wishful thinking which is always a bad advisor. People get into the habit of entrusting the things they desire to wishful thinking and subjecting things they don't desire to exhaustive thinking.
Then I suggest taking a look at the trends of this community. If you take that look, you will find out that arbing is good for educational reason. Pre-game arbitrage as we know is dead for some years now, because bookmakers were extremely successful in stopping this kind of action. Of course, you can go on with multiple accounts, if this is what you desire, but you already know what the outcome will be.

That said, your choices are the following:

Live arbitrage, where bookmakers are much slower in stopping accounts.
All sorts of value betting.
Trading.

If you ask me, I would go for options 1 and 2, with 2 being the better choice.
But everyone has a different background, resources, and circumstances.

Lastly, I inform you that I am already tired of deleting the posts that would create legal problems for you or the forum.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri May 22, 2020 8:48 am

foxblade98 wrote: restricted on all oddschecker sites minus 2.
Name the 2. I m wondering why you use only oddschecker bookmakers? Why are you limiting your self only to these?
foxblade98 wrote: 5 minutes explaining what they'd do
Do you really believe that 5 minutes are enough to explain what needed 5-6 years of practice?
If it is that simple, then universities would teach it.

Return to “Newbie's questions”