BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

digital fingerprints

Ask anything about smart gambling
mo
movahedy

digital fingerprints

Thu May 28, 2020 6:19 am

I want create new account in 1xbet (afther limit me) with same phone. It  Necessary i do reset factory or only unistall and reinstall 1xbet app? In Summary What should I do they dont detect me? 
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: digital fingerprints

Thu May 28, 2020 7:03 am

movahedy wrote: I want create new account in 1xbet (afther limit me) with same phone. It  Necessary i do reset factory or only unistall and reinstall 1xbet app? In Summary What should I do they dont detect me?
I suggest not to open a 2nd account.
mo
movahedy

Thu May 28, 2020 7:30 am

Why? No way to crate new account without detect me ?
arbusers
Administrator

Thu May 28, 2020 7:53 am

movahedy wrote: Why? No way to crate new account without detect me ?
I would suggest you search here in the forum and elsewhere about the quality of this bookmaker and then see if it fits your betting profile.
mo
movahedy

Thu May 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Before this i search about this bookmaker and know There are bad comments about this bookmaker but i work with it about 1 years with Minor amounts(less 50 usd balance) and not have problem even they limit me and i send my document and they confirm it with 1 days and paid my balance (about 100 usd) but limit my account with low odds
So please help me about my question
Jouban
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 28, 2020 2:59 pm

You can't create multiple accounts with 1 identity. It is against the rules and knowing 1xbet, they will also withhold all deposits made after you created the new account.

You can try to create an account of a family member or a friend, but i would advise against it - 1xbet is probably the dodgiest of the well known bookies.

I don't know if they are going to link an account of another person to yours if you create it with same IP/Mac Adress. If they do, it's very likely you will be prematurely limited again.

I advise the same as arbusers.
arbusers
Administrator

Thu May 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Some posts have been moderated/deleted to protect the posters and the forum.
Come-on guys. You don't need me to remind you when you are under risk.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri May 29, 2020 10:18 am

movahedy wrote: Before this i search about this bookmaker and know There are bad comments about this bookmaker but i work with it about 1 years with Minor amounts(less 50 usd balance) and not have problem even they limit me and i send my document and they confirm it with 1 days and paid my balance (about 100 usd) but limit my account with low odds
No offence mate but if youre edge relies solely by beating 1xbet then i suggest to do something else with your time instead of betting. If you think you have "upper hand" regarding with their terms and conditions then sure asf youre mistaken. Most of the points in their T&C are not even ok bus as they are Curacao bookie then no one gives af.
This is a Curacao licenced bookie and ive even had a problem with MGA licenced bookies regarding with multiaccounting. Doing multiple accounts with 1xbet ends bad. Period. You get caught or they get slightest feeling that you have 2 accounts under your name and youre screwd. If you do new account with your family member or friend then even then youre exposed to high risk of losing your winnings/balance. Ive had a problem with MGA bookie who nullified my and the second account winnings simply because of the neteller statement had a transaction where i sent money to this other person. This goes under theire T&C of 2 accounts with same info ors like that.
IF you want to do multiaccounting then please make a good research about that to cover any kind of tracks between new account and you/youre identity.  Multi-accounting has same similarities in this process as identity fraud so i suggest to implement same techniques as identity fraudsters do to minimize risk.
mo
movahedy

Fri May 29, 2020 4:07 pm

arctrading wrote:
movahedy wrote: Before this i search about this bookmaker and know There are bad comments about this bookmaker but i work with it about 1 years with Minor amounts(less 50 usd balance) and not have problem even they limit me and i send my document and they confirm it with 1 days and paid my balance (about 100 usd) but limit my account with low odds
No offence mate but if youre edge relies solely by beating 1xbet then i suggest to do something else with your time instead of betting. If you think you have "upper hand" regarding with their terms and conditions then sure asf youre mistaken. Most of the points in their T&C are not even ok bus as they are Curacao bookie then no one gives af.
This is a Curacao licenced bookie and ive even had a problem with MGA licenced bookies regarding with multiaccounting. Doing multiple accounts with 1xbet ends bad. Period. You get caught or they get slightest feeling that you have 2 accounts under your name and youre screwd. If you do new account with your family member or friend then even then youre exposed to high risk of losing your winnings/balance. Ive had a problem with MGA bookie who nullified my and the second account winnings simply because of the neteller statement had a transaction where i sent money to this other person. This goes under theire T&C of 2 accounts with same info ors like that.
IF you want to do multiaccounting then please make a good research about that to cover any kind of tracks between new account and you/youre identity.  Multi-accounting has same similarities in this process as identity fraud so i suggest to implement same techniques as identity fraudsters do to minimize risk.
Thanks for your guide
All identity information and bank accounts are for my friend  and i dont have problem about this
My main problem is device
I have to install their app. I closed all access permissions. But I'm not sure I can create a new account with just a factory reset of the phone without them realizing that another account before this worked with this phone.
arctrading
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri May 29, 2020 6:09 pm

Regarding with device, it all depends what info they want/can access. Factory reset will help you but if app wants to see your device IMEI then youre done anyways because its like ID card for person so thats unique. Regarding with "no access permissions" then  if  this app has same SDK as the one which has access permission then it still "could" get data from the second app which has all the permission. This is related to Android phone users. It all depends what does the app does, what data it wants etc. For some bookmakers, its even written on their T&C that by having account with them gives access to your location if you use website via phone. So if using site via phone gives them access to youre location then imagine what would app do. Altough just factory reset, being as generic as possible and if youre sure they dont get IMEI then it should be ok. 

Return to “Newbie's questions”