RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Best altcoins or other crypto?

Suggest and talk about various investments
nadal77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Best altcoins or other crypto?

Thu May 28, 2020 6:18 pm

Hey guys, wanted to share some altcoins (besides etherum obviously) i´ve been looking into and was hoping you guys would also share your opinions or which ones u find interesting. :)
Cheers!

ubt, chainlink, enjin, monero, nano, ada, neo, eos, blockstack,kyber, matic
stepby
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Best altcoins or other crypto?

Fri May 29, 2020 2:46 pm

ADA
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 29, 2020 6:06 pm

nadal77 wrote: Hey guys, wanted to share some altcoins (besides etherum obviously) i´ve been looking into and was hoping you guys would also share your opinions or which ones u find interesting. :)
Cheers!

ubt, chainlink, enjin, monero, nano, ada, neo, eos, blockstack,kyber, matic
hello!keep in mind also litecoin!
leosir
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 29, 2020 6:19 pm

i still think that the best crypto to invest your money and gain profit soon or later  is bitcoin...i have also made a smaller investment in litecoin and i think it is good too..
nahcarts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 29, 2020 6:48 pm

i would avoid any shitcoin that is copy of bitcoin as exaple litecoin,monero and others.

if you want long term gamble shitcoin you must choose DAG, hashgraph or new technology coin.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri May 29, 2020 9:20 pm

I have experience from 2017 in crypto space. Here is what i have learn so far.
1) Everything is about network effect and not the technology(if it is cheaper,smarter,safer or whatever).
2) Because a project is awesome doesn't mean that the token price will go up.
3) Always look at Github and how active is the community behind a project.

Every cryptocurrency that is trying to compete bitcoin, most of the time will fail because of network effect. Try to look if a project is user friendly.In order to do that, just try their solution. Buy a test amount and test it. Is it easy to use? Can you make business with it?

Most projects create tokens and use that token as currency. No reason to do that except you what to raise money from people that are unfamiliar with the industry. As a software engineer i know that every new technology in cryptography can be implemented with one way or another in bitcoin's source code, so no need to use another token only for using the new technology. All developers borrow/steal code from other projects, it is the way that software evolves.

For example, Litecoin is useless because you can do the same thing with Bitcoin but with 382000x more security. Bitcoin network produces 92 Exahashes/per second(92*10^18) and Litecoin network produces 240 Terahashes/per second(240*10^12). The bigger the number the safest the network.In a network that transfers value,security is one of the most important features.

Do not invest in shitcoins that have no practical use case or compete with already established projects.
Last edited by makarid on Sat May 30, 2020 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:48 am

ilovethisforum wrote: I have experience from 2017 in crypto space. Here is what i have learn so far.
1) Everything is about network effect and not the technology(if it is cheaper,smarter,safer or whatever).

Every cryptocurrency that is trying to compete bitcoin, most of the time will fail because of network effect. Try to look if a project is user friendly.In order to do that, just try their solution. Buy a test amount and test it. Is it easy to use? Can you make business with it?

Most projects create tokens and use that token as currency. No reason to do that except you what to raise money from people that are unfamiliar with the industry. As a software engineer i know that every new technology in cryptography can be implemented with one way or another in bitcoin's source code, so no need to use another token only for using the new technology. All developers borrow/steal code from other projects, it is the way that software evolves.

For example, Litecoin is useless because you can do the same thing with Bitcoin but with 382000x more security. Bitcoin network produces 92 Exahashes/per second(92*10^18) and Litecoin network produces 240 Terahashes/per second(240*10^12). The bigger the number the safest the network.In a network that transfers value,security is one of the most important features.

Do not invest in shitcoins that have no practical use case or compete with already established projects.
I would love to hear your opinion about XRP news?

What is your prediction?
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:16 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: I have experience from 2017 in crypto space. Here is what i have learn so far.

What is your prediction?
Hello, i believe that XRP is a scam token. There is no real use case for XRP, developers cannot develop anything, it is not open source and there is a HUGE amount of XRP reserved from the company to unload anytime they want cash. I will never invest in this one, there are much better projects out there. Of course this doesn't mean that it is not tradeable or that you cannot make money in it. I would probably short it. Now about the news. The SEC will try to sue the company because they think that XRP is a security. I cannot add any value in that one because i am not a lawyer, but Ripple has engaged former SEC Chair Mary Jo White in a civil matter in 2018. This means that they have access to SEC people, maybe they will find a solution($$$).
Last edited by makarid on Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 pm

ilovethisforum wrote:
CharlieSheen99 wrote:

What is your prediction?
Hello, i believe that XRP is a scam token. There is no real use case for XRP, developers cannot develop anything, it is not open source and there is a HUGE amount of XRP reserved from the company to unload anytime they want cash. I will never invest in this one, there are much better projects out there. Of course this doesn't mean that it is not tradeable or that you cannot make money in it. I would probably short it. Now about the news. The SEC will try to sue the company because they think that XRP is a security. I cannot add any value in that one because i am not a lawyer, but Ripple has engaged former SEC Chair Mary Jo White in a civil matter in 2018. This means that they have access to SEC people, maybe they will find a solution($$$).
Just to know it, which projects are you seeing?
I just entered in Crypto Scene some months ago (during lockdown, i didn't have nothing to do), and it's an amazing world. There are a lot to learn.

Thanks.
atilla9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:31 pm

I completely moved from smart betting to crypto some time ago.
No more voids, limits, verifications, closed accounts and all those centralized shit which I was sick of.

I do not need to spend 12 hours a day anymore but I could, this is so fascinating world.
Last edited by atilla9 on Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:41 pm

atilla9 wrote: I completely moved from smart betting to crypto some time ago.
No more voids, limits, verifications, closed accounts and all those centralized shit which I was sick of.

I do not need to spend 12 hours a day anymore but I could, this is so fascinating world.
what you do in crypto? investing/trading or somthing else?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:40 pm

atilla9 wrote: I completely moved from smart betting to crypto some time ago.

That should be a noted trend. It seems that many people jumped from smart betting to cryptos, and they had good reasons for that. But I must say, you never let a good source of money go wasted, you should always fight for it. It is what they call a ''profit generator''. Investments are good, but they are always much better and safer with a profit generator behind them.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:55 pm

It's possible to do arbitrage between cryptos?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:53 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: It's possible to do arbitrage between cryptos?
For some time in 2016-2017 i did a lot of crypto arbitrage manually. Not only it was  possible but very profitable. Since there are no limitations like in sports arbitrage the market has become very efficient. So it is not profitable anymore manually. But as i hear there are still some private bots making good profit.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:12 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: It's possible to do arbitrage between cryptos?
Yes, it is, and some of our members are already doing it.

Return to “Other investments”